Chuck vs Tito 3 price set for $49.99

They did over pay, that is true but they had top fighters where this card is headlined by fighters out of their prime. Tito has looked go though recently but Chuck hasn't fought in ages and he ended his career with a series of KOs.
Brother I'm not comparing rosters! I know what you are saying. I'm what I'm comparing is the business ppv model. Both grandpas here claim their biggest purse is going to be this one. So this golden boy mma thing is a one and done thing, best case scenario 3 shows. After loosing millions dela Hoya will stop promoting mma. He was one of the investors of affliction...

Brother I'm not comparing rosters! I know what you are saying. I'm what I'm comparing is the business ppv model. Both grandpas here claim their biggest purse is going to be this one. So this golden boy mma thing is a one and done thing, best case scenario 3 shows. After loosing millions dela Hoya will stop promoting mma. He was one of the investors of affliction...

I remember De La Hoya was involved with Affliction. I don't think this event will sell at that price either for the fight they are offering. It is Chuck and Tito and their names are a draw for many fans but with the over-saturated PPV market for MMA, I just don't see them making a profit here.

I remember De La Hoya was involved with Affliction. I don't think this event will sell at that price either for the fight they are offering. It is Chuck and Tito and their names are a draw for many fans but with the over-saturated PPV market for MMA, I just don't see them making a profit here.
Yep! Ill probably pay $9.99 being honest.... they will loose a ton of cash. No one knows who is in the undercard either, I'm not expecting anything special.

Ouch, I don’t see this doing too well...

Hmm. I'll pay $20 or whatever for a full Rizin card that interests me. But $49.99 for this one fight just isn't going to do it.

I thought this wasgetting jumped into a boxing card. Now I’m wondering what excuse they’re going to come up with for cancelling it. Another Tito surgery perhaps? Chuck failing the medical? I genuinely can’t see anyone buying this.

$50 is far too expensive for this thing.

I thought this wasgetting jumped into a boxing card. Now I’m wondering what excuse they’re going to come up with for cancelling it. Another Tito surgery perhaps? Chuck failing the medical? I genuinely can’t see anyone buying this.

<mma4>

Yep! Ill probably pay $9.99 being honest.... they will loose a ton of cash. No one knows who is in the undercard either, I'm not expecting anything special.

I'm interested in seeing the rest of the card too. There are some fighters out there that have freedom to fight in this promotion, like Vitor,... Not sure who they will pick up though.

We’ll see how this goes. If an established brand like Bellator gets only like 100k, I don’t see how Tito and Chuck can get that at their respective ages. This is Thanksgiving weekend too so I just don’t know how this will play out. They need to get the word out to the casuals. Maybe they can get on ESPN and do some interviews or something. But right now things are looking meek.

Ridiculously, hilariously overpriced. They better be planning on announcing a killer undercard if they expect anyone to buy it.

I'm interested in seeing the rest of the card too. There are some fighters out there that have freedom to fight in this promotion, like Vitor,... Not sure who they will pick up though.

Maybe other past Affliction guys that De La Hoya may have had interaction with?

Dust off Matt Lindland and do Lindland vs. Belfort 2 (kidding). Or Barnett verses Belfort at HW.

Frank Mir has to be a part of the show. Rematch with Big Foot? Or Barnett?

Give Herschel Walker a call.

Any boxer want to try MMA?

Any NFL players?

Leave no stone left un-turned. Anyone that can add credibility or eye balls need to be contacted if they are free agents. Any chance another org sends a loaner ? Gracie involvement?

Maybe I'll stream it, that fight does nothing for me and its a month out and they havent even announced an undercard. Good luck getting 25k buys.

DpkKQNhV4AArSGa.jpg:large

steep price to pay to see 2 old men fight.
pass.

This should really be a Youtube $10 or $15 PPV.

Back