Chuck Liddell comeback fight?

In my AV I got picture with Chuck few years ago he’s one of nicest coolest dudes you’ll ever meet a class act. I want him to stay retired for his own good and heath his chin is beyond shot at this point.

I would definetly watch Chuck vs Chael

ahhhhh u beat me to it!! im not sure it would be a great fight but theres no doubt that chael would definately piss chuck off to the point that chuck would want to murder him. its not like chael is a huge ko artist either so although chuck is chinny, we may see him ktfo chael! would be awesome and so would the buildup to it.

people make me laugh, they dont want to see chuck fight for health reasons as if they know him personally. He is and always will be a fighter. i would def love to watch him one more time, and if he could get a ko, it would be a perfect send off.

Chuck was a great fighter but he, like sooooo many others, stayed in the game for too long before retiring. Nearly a decade has past since then. If he comes back I can't imagine the results not being disastrous.

Chuck's my alltime favorite fighter... but I absolutely don't want to see this happen.

Save what brain cells ya got left, Iceman!

Back