Chuck Liddell comeback fight?

Imagine, Chuck vs Wand 2 in Bellator. I would love to see that. They need like a seniors weight class or league. All the old guard fight each other I would pay to watch, nah I wouldn't but id watch it.

I watch every fight. So, of course I’ll see it if it happens. But, I think it’s a bad idea. I hope he doesn’t fight again.

Someone like post TRT Vitor or Stefan Bonner if they can get him to come back... Nobody relevant. And obviously it's a woefully bad idea.

Tito would be be the perfect choice, obviously, but he's been scared of Chuck for almost 20 years and isn't about to try and stop the nightmare!

<{Joewithit}>

There's only one answer to this question
602252486.jpg.0.jpg

Cyborg is teh only answer. Either Chuck knocks her roided ass out, or she confirms that Chuck is done for good.
I don't care.
1515198022546.jpg

Been saying it for a while now, even tried to create a thread about it but the mods deleted it super quick, He is the secret alternate for the Bellator Heavy Tourney. No weight cutting, bunch of older guys already in it... If that happens then I'll probably get deleted from Sherdog

Someone like post TRT Vitor or Stefan Bonner if they can get him to come back... Nobody relevant. And obviously it's a woefully bad idea.

Tito would be be the perfect choice, obviously, but he's been scared of Chuck for almost 20 years and isn't about to try and stop the nightmare!

<{Joewithit}>
I think Tito would beat Chuck now just like Rampage beat Wandy to be honest. Tito would just swing for the fences knowing Chucks jaw is gone.

He has a shot against wrestlers with pillow hands, Sonnen is the absolute perfect match up for him.

I think Tito would beat Chuck now just like Rampage beat Wandy to be honest. Tito would just swing for the fences knowing Chucks jaw is gone.
But... What if Chuck had that look in his eye?

This has been going around for like 3 or 4 years now.

I doubt it's happening but if it does it's the perfect time with the senio4 division being opened aka Bellator.

People who think this is a bad idea should refrain from buying tickets to it or watching. Or they are hypocrites.
That's not what a hypocrite is. If I think it's bad idea for chuck to fight but also want to see him lose how would that make me a hypocrite? I think it's a bad idea for my brother to drop in a half pipe but I wouldn't miss it for the world. Learn the definition of a word before you use it.

Back