Chuck has a new career

Oeshon

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Look like hes now a 'youtuber'

Making that youtube money.

"Subscribe and like the video, make sure to share it with your friends"

Poor little Charles doesn't get paid playing Playstation with Forrest anymore.

29kth1d.jpg

In twenty years, everyone's going to have a Patreon account, making YouTube videos, hosting podcasts, streaming on Twitch, etc.

The internet has allowed regular people to convert personal exposition into supplemental income.

i think there are some fighters who could do youtube well but chuck isn't really one of them. hes got 11k subs and looks like he is collaborating hard with other guys like steve-o and dudesons. he also has (or should have) quite a bit of cash, so he could do and film some cool shit.

what do you guys think. Does chuck make it or break it on the tube? Anything less than 100k subs before end of the year would be a failure imo.

Ko'd by cold water in 5.......4.......3.......2

Somebody give this guy a match.

31a59d66-537e-4b02-8add-807c66f4e977_text.gif

Had no idea he was doing stuff with steve-o, that's badass. I hope he's getting some cash.

Last edited:
i think there are some fighters who could do youtube well but chuck isn't really one of them. hes got 11k subs and looks like he is collaborating hard with other guys like steve-o and dudesons. he also has (or should have) quite a bit of cash, so he could do and film some cool shit.

what do you guys think. Does chuck make it or break it on the tube? Anything less than 100k subs before end of the year would be a failure imo.

You put way too much thought into that.

Makes me sad to see an old ass saggy tit Chuck Liddell sitting in mountain water and drinking a beer while unable to articulate words.

You put way too much thought into that.

I find it interesting to see former top MMA stars moving onto new careers. Keen to see how it goes for Chucky.

I find it interesting to see former top MMA stars moving onto new careers. Keen to see how it goes for Chucky.

None will do better than the Big Dick Bandit.

Wasn´t he recently fishing for a spot on the amazing race after being the first one booted in Big Brother?

Ohh how the mighty have fallen

Chuck-9.gif~c200

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back