Chuck has a new career

I'd say put him and Tito on The Amazing Race but that would most likely kill whoever has to closed caption that show.

Wasn´t he recently fishing for a spot on the amazing race after being the first one booted in Big Brother?

Ohh how the mighty have fallen

Chuck-9.gif~c200
It would be cool to see him on the Amazing Race.

Chuck won't be super successful on YT imo. Depends how you rate success though.

Nowadays, it's the youth who push the viewership and I just can't see Chuck attracting those fans.

Will bump when Chuck is making millions from
patreon

Why was he putting beer on his armpits?

A little depressing in a way, but i think he likes it so f*ck it

WAR CHUCK!!!!

For all we know, that stream was being fed by a hot spring.

I think Chuck will be the poster child for the long term effects of CTE in MMA in the not so distant future. Hate to say it, but I think he might become a case study with those NFL players.

I like how Chuck doesn't fit into a stereotype. Dude can do anything he wants. Love the guy.

Poor Chuck, should have invest in something that generates income while he's still earning.

Fuck just the thumb nails and titles look too depressing for me to watch to even watch it.

Imagine seeing someone like cro cop doing this shit for money...

Exactly, you wouldn’t

allowed regular people to convert personal exposition into supplemental income.

Been happening for centuries in the form of prostitution.

Poor Chuck, should have invest in something that generates income while he's still earning.

some rental properties maybe...he made plenty to be set for life, but I guess when that cash rolls in like it was in his prime it's tough to not get caught up in the flashy lifestyle.

i think there are some fighters who could do youtube well but chuck isn't really one of them. hes got 11k subs and looks like he is collaborating hard with other guys like steve-o and dudesons. he also has (or should have) quite a bit of cash, so he could do and film some cool shit.

what do you guys think. Does chuck make it or break it on the tube? Anything less than 100k subs before end of the year would be a failure imo.

I’ll add him. I never watch shit on YouTube but i’ll Support the Iceman.

The people making money for nothing bubble can go ahead and burst.

Back