Chrissy Blair has the finest body...

Vanessa and Chrissy are awesome additions.
They're an improvement over the other two IMO.
chrissy-blair-vanessa-hanson-2014-ufc-pool-party-in-las-vegas_5.jpg

There is only one hot ring girl and I can't remember her name and don't care enough to find out

Who cares

Square hips on the right, no waist, zero ass too. Not my style.
But that applies even more to the other two. Dem Brazilian ring girls are the ones with the hips
luciana-andrade-jhenny-andrade-camila-oliveira.jpg

That new girl... Brooklyn? Fuckin gorgeous. Hope she gets to walk around with a number for a long time to come.

But that applies even more to the other two. Dem Brazilian ring girls are the ones with the hips
luciana-andrade-jhenny-andrade-camila-oliveira.jpg

I would take any of those 3 over Vanessa.
I think Vanessa has the worst body of all the ring girls.

But I'm not judging. There are different types for different men. Some like tiny, some like thick.
Maybe it's good we have a one one the thinner squarer type for those who like it.

Don't think she has ass so I must respectfully disagree good sir.

giphy.gif

Brittany is hotter than both but Chrissy is cute and sexy.....Vanessa has the body of marathon runner.....she does not belong in the discussion
WEC Brittany is one of the GOAT ring girls but UFC Brittany is way past her prime.

WEC Brittany> Chrissy>Vanessa>Arianny>UFC Brittany

I would take any of those 3 over Vanessa.
I think Vanessa has the worst body of all the ring girls.

But I'm not judging. There are different types for different men. Some like tiny, some like thick.
Maybe it's good we have a one one the thinner squarer type for those who like it.
I'd take Camila(right) over Chrissy for sure.

Chrissy is that typical petite blonde. Pretty cute face and fit but lacking the curves some men like. Oh well, guys like Lorenzo like girls like Chrissy enough so no need for us to feel bad for them.

Back