Chris Weidman: "I would be 1000% in for a superfight against Jon Jones."

but Anderson did fight, he came to play and even kept his hands down, what do you think would have happen if Anderson actually put up a fight

stop being ridiculous.

anderson has kept his hands down like a cocky ass with how many of his previous opponents? he came to fight the way he always does and he got knocked out. deal with it.

I'd rather watch Jones rematch every single contender he already faced (not including the MWs).

I would never call out someone who was a lot smaller than me.

Silva should learn a thing of two from Weidman.

my exact thought. also i lol at every person saying he'll get destroyed by jones, most of those same people were saying anderson would've beat jones, and anderson would've beat weidman :icon_lol:

I hope Silva get's rematch, breaks his face in the first round and after that Weidman gets KTFO by Vitor followed by Machida and becomes irrelevant.

I am sorry you haven't got over this yet
ibpTAYvgSlVH1S.gif

Time will heal all wounds.

How would that be a Superfight? Weidman's achievements are far from Silvas.

Sweet. The guy hasn't defended his title once - and he's already looking to a fight with Jones. And Weidman apologists, save the "he was only answering a question" nonsense. What he SHOULD have said, was - "let me defend the belt 11 times like I said I was going to - or hey, maybe once - before I talk about some superfight".

And for the record, Jones would destroy Weidman.

Just LMAO. Since when is being willing to fight the champ a division up a bad thing? This makes Weidman awesome.

Wouldn't call it a superfight tho. More like a one sided beatdown...JBJ by being way bigger.

Jones is a completely different fighter. He can also defend a take down

oh, thank you. i thought jones and anderson were the same person.

stop being ridiculous.

anderson has kept his hands down like a cocky ass with how many of his previous opponents? he came to fight the way he always does and he got knocked out. deal with it.

Weidman got the belt handed to him deal with that hahaha

the reality is, Anderson didnt fight and kept his hands down, I know you cant take the truth but you have to deal with it

Doesnt it suck to know the great Weidman hype was handed the belt because that was the ONLY way he could win? LOL

Gotta give the guy credit for always being game. But Jones is just too big, I'm not sure how Weidman would win this fight. He does have decent punching power, but I'm not sure he could get past Jones reach.

rarely has a new champion's head gotten this big in this short a span of time. yesterday it was "anderson knew he couldn't hurt me", today he thinks he can beat jones. seriously, somebody in his camp better reign him in.

He might be a bit "cocky" or overconfident but the guy sure has balls. He proved that when he stood with Anderson without being afraid and he proves it by calling out JJ instead of GSP unlike Anderson.

Imagine if Weidman beat JJ aswell... that would be an insane achievement.

Back