Chris Weidman: "I would be 1000% in for a superfight against Jon Jones."

rarely has a new champion's head gotten this big in this short a span of time. yesterday it was "anderson knew he couldn't hurt me", today he thinks he can beat jones. seriously, somebody in his camp better reign him in.

he just knocked out the best fighter in history in a lop sided beat down.

he said he would take a fight with jones.

relax.

He is just burying Anderson Silva. lol

It will be awhile before I would call Weidman/Jones a superfight, but obviously I'd still watch it with great interest.

That said, my hypothetical money is on Jones.

MMA needs more people like Weidman. The man is a warrior and role model.

Jones is better at BJJ,wrestling and striking than Weidman.Weidman's BJJ and wrestling were better than Silva.Jones will smash him.

Sweet. The guy hasn't defended his title once - and he's already looking to a fight with Jones. And Weidman apologists, save the "he was only answering a question" nonsense. What he SHOULD have said, was - "let me defend the belt 11 times like I said I was going to - or hey, maybe once - before I talk about some superfight".

And for the record, Jones would destroy Weidman.
"I

It'd be more interesting than jones vs sonnen, or jones vs hendo if it had happened.

Jones would have smashed Anderson with his wrestling, I see the Weidman fight being much more competitive.

but Anderson did not fight, he came to play and even kept his hands down, what do you think would have happen if Anderson actually fought.

Anderson fought at his best but he was taken down, gnp, almost subbed, outstruck and then knocked out cold.

he was going to get killed by anderson too.

applause-gif-tumblr-47_original.gif

thanks

Weidman got the belt handed to him deal with that hahaha

the reality is, Anderson didnt fight and kept his hands down, I know you cant take the truth but you have to deal with it

Doesnt it suck to know the great Weidman hype was handed the belt because that was the ONLY way he could win? LOL

it must be hard to be delusional and/or retarded.

He is absolutely embarrassing Silva. Back handed remark about calling out smaller fighters, and not using the "friends" excuse on a potential fight with Jones.

LAMO @ all the bitter Silva fans trying to turn this into some black eye on Weidman's character. I LOVE IT.

It will be awhile before I would call Weidman/Jones a superfight, but obviously I'd still watch it with great interest.

That said, my hypothetical money is on Jones.

Precisely my thoughts.

We need more champs with Weidman's mentality. He wants to fight the best and anyone ufc puts in front of him. Jones and weidman are significantly better champs than gsp and silva.

That would be an awesome fight.
If Weidman defends MW a couple times, Weidman should challenge Bones after Gus and Glover before Bones moves up to HW

Jon Jones is only bigger, faster, stronger with better striking and MMA wrestling.

Oh better gas tank too.

Back