"Chris Weidman beat a welterweight. I'm not fighting him. The Moron mocked my eyes." - Bisping

What is going on? Robert Whittaker is the IC. That means Bisping has to fight him.

And don't you forget Nick Diaz. Who,God knows I love him,but hasn't won a fight in about 6 years. But defend against a guy in top 5 of your division? Nah.
I don't think there was ever such a duck champion like Bisping. It's getting fuckin ridiculous.
And it's doubly frustrating because the MW division is as stacked and competitive as any has ever been.
Chris, Luke, Yoel, Robert. Any one of them could beat any one of them. But it's all constipated because of Pissbing

Bisping is the worst champion ever. Why is this mofo not getting stripped for ducking his entire division?

I can understand Conor being allowed to do whatever he wants, but Bisping???

Apparently the key to preferential treatment if you're a male UFC fighter is to be white, from the island of Great Britain and act like a middle schooler constantly.

Someone needs to publish Bisping's Big Book of Excuses for not fighting people...

ha, succesful ducking defense. this is probably is 5th ducking defense or something. so he's still trying to fight GSP. I think if he can't get this fight, then he will try weidman

I think Chris is a moron for thinking he deserves a title shot, and I think Bisping is ducking every legitimate threat to the title like a coward.
This idiot is contradicting himself big time here. Talking about fighting WW's when he's ducked every MW contender in hopes of fighting a retired WW.

Somewhere GSP is giggling maniacally at this comment...

Working that reverse psychology to try and get people interested by saying he won't do it and pretending the eye thing upset him

How DAAAAAAARE he say a guy that has just rebounded from a 3 fight losing streak against a chubby welterweight isn't worthy of a title shot! What a shameless duck.

Lmao Bisping has you clowns wrapped around his little finger. The salt is real.

Bisping is a coward as we all know by now.
.....but weidman has no business fighting for title yet. He lost to Luke, Yoel and Gegard .......then beats a welterweight = title shot.That makes no sense but this is the new UFC so I wouldn't be shocked at all.

This guy can literally disrespect a whole nation but when you mention his crossed eyes you have gone too far!!!

How DAAAAAAARE he say a guy that has just rebounded from a 3 fight losing streak against a chubby welterweight isn't worthy of a title shot! What a shameless duck.

Lmao Bisping has you clowns wrapped around his little finger. The salt is real.
Shut the fuck up. The people who Bisping actually wanted to fight include a 54 year old and 3 actual WWs. He is a joke. Weidman would rape him. Hell, the "chubby welterweight" you speak of would push his shit in too.

he has more title defenses than Conor

Back