"Chris Weidman beat a welterweight. I'm not fighting him. The Moron mocked my eyes." - Bisping

He was about to defend his title against a retired WW <{vega}>

who care about bisping ducking now, and why do these morons (weidman ,romero) keep calling him out, not like they're going to bypass whitaker now that he's interim champ

Bisping wanted to also fight Nick Diaz ain't that a WW ?

Woodley ? another WW.

GSP ... WW

Plus Kelvin the WW would take that belt away from Ducking easy.

Suck for Tim (the dude that beat Bisping), Vitor (another dude that beat Bisping), Uriah Hall all this dudes Kelvin defeated at MW.. but okay it's not good enough for the Duck.

Give Yoel a shot, Weidman hasn't done enough.

Rockhold vs Weidman is the fight to make.

Lol this interview. Bisping is so salty.

He's such a hypocrite. He did plenty of fucked up shit himself in the past. Including homophobic slurs.

He is an under rated fighter because people dislike him. But right now he is ducking people worse than Khabib.

Who is Khabib ducking dude the f are you talking about.. never mind waste of time.

Watch UFC 216/217 and see Tony defeated.

Lol this interview. Bisping is so salty.

He's such a hypocrite. He did plenty of fucked up shit himself in the past. Including homophobic slurs.
Its fine if he does it apparently.
Mad gotten to.

Does bisping not ever think maybe he deserves some backlash for all his disrespect and sh*t talk?

Bisping also wants to beat a WW. Two actually in GSP and Woodley.

Water is wet.
The sky is blue.
Bisping ducks another ranked contender.

Rinse.
Lather.
Repeat.

Even tho Bisping is a duck
This was fun...especially when he talked about Weidmans dad

Bisping also wants to beat a WW. Two actually in GSP and Woodley.
And don't you forget Nick Diaz. Who,God knows I love him,but hasn't won a fight in about 6 years. But defend against a guy in top 5 of your division? Nah.
I don't think there was ever such a duck champion like Bisping. It's getting fuckin ridiculous.

Bisping is hilarious. Comes down on the chris for beating a welterweight, and then continues to campaign to fight one. Hilarious.

Bisping is the only cha,p that 60% of the division could easily beat.

Weismann would walk through bisping...

Bisping needs to man up and do something. Stop being a pussy and fight a MW contender.

As if I should talk . . . I just listened to him babble for more than 12 minutes on a shitty podcast about Chris Weidman. Then I bitched about it on Sherdog. FML.

Bisping is a goofy weasel , but I still don't get why Weidman called him out ??

He's in the back of line now by at least 3 other guys...

Of course hes not figting weidman next. Weidman is 1-3 in his last 4

Bisping: "I'm not fighting him, he is not worthy"

Lol. Not being worthy of fighting Bisping smh.
Bispings the champ
Weidmans finaly shrugged off a 3 fight skid....hes right chris isnt worthy right now

Bisping is a goofy weasel , but I still don't get why Weidman called him out ??

He's in the back of line now by at least 3 other guys...

Have you learned nothing? In this era, you can TALK your way into a championship fight.

Back