Chris Webber is an idiot

rj144

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Does anyone else get annoyed when Chris Webber is on TV commentating? He's such an idiot and he's annoying. For instance, he was just on TNT saying Tony Parker was "regulated" to the bench.

He clearly doesn't know any words with more syllables and he shouldn't be on TV.

Pop is a regulator. He did what he does best, regulate.

Does anyone else get annoyed when Chris Webber is on TV commentating? He's such an idiot and he's annoying. For instance, he was just on TNT saying Tony Parker was "regulated" to the bench.

He clearly doesn't know any words with more syllables and he shouldn't be on TV.

Does he make grammatical errors like that often?

He wasn't exactly "a poor black kid" growing up. He grew up in a fairly well off suburb and went to a $30,000 private school that Steve Ballmer and Robin Williams attended.

He’s still relatively new to being a commentator/show host. He has some bad moments but he’ll be fine after a little more experience.

No need to start a thread over it.

Does he make grammatical errors like that often?

He wasn't exactly "a poor black kid" growing up. He grew up in a fairly well off suburb and went to a $30,000 private school that Steve Ballmer and Robin Williams attended.
WebberSloMoKennyRun.gif

anigif_enhanced-buzz-3683-1365196979-4.gif

Well, he did call a timeout. With no timeouts left.

Not sure how I feel about his commentating, but hes a great on screen analyst. Should replace Shaq or Kenny on Inside the NBA.

He’s still relatively new to being a commentator/show host. He has some bad moments but he’ll be fine after a little more experience.

No need to start a thread over it.

He's been this for years now. He's awful and yes I do need to start a thread over it.

Not sure how I feel about his commentating, but hes a great on screen analyst. Should replace Shaq or Kenny on Inside the NBA.

I don't recall him being a decent analyst either.

THE REAL 2002 NBA CHAMPS FOE LIFE!!!!!

Fuck you david stern

I actually think Chris is decent. I'd take him any day of the week over a functioning retard like Jalen Rose.

I actually think Chris is decent. I'd take him any day of the week over a functioning retard like Jalen Rose.
Whenever I’m watching Jalen Rose talk it’s like he’s trying to figure out what he wants to say while he’s talking. With most people it’s
1. Idea
2.optimal expression of idea depending on audience and context
With Rose it’s
1. Talk
2. Hopefully idea will spring out of rambling incoherence

Outside of being a racist and bitter man, I like Rose's commentary. I don't mind Chris Webber either. When these guys are offered jobs it's specifically for player, behind the scenes insight. Being well spoken or intelligent is just a bonus for the networks but not a requirement. Most of these guys aren't even high school educated. They stopped learning as soon as it became apparent that they were elite talents.

And LOL @ replacing anyone on TNT. Those guys are great. It's just like a room of really good guy friends shooting the shit about basketball and roasting each other mercilessly. It's perfect.

most of teh players are awful, but reggie miller is the worst. i hate his voice and he doesn't know what a pun is

most of teh players are awful, but reggie miller is the worst. i hate his voice and he doesn't know what a pun is

Reggie isn't bad at all. He's magnitudes better than Chris.

Reggie isn't bad at all. He's magnitudes better than Chris.

he has a belly button tattoo and yelled " he's going with a full steam of head" on a live basketball broadcast

ae668e899cab3380bbfd16ae069729e5.jpg

Back