Chris Webber is an idiot

Don’t EVEN hate

263.gif

The NBA needs better color analysts.

Yes game 5 was rigged...soft flopping jump shooting queens shot 10 more foul shots then the team with the most dominant inside big man and the best shooting guard at drawing fouls. Fouled Shaq out and tried to foul Kobe out. They needed the queens to be up so the Lakers had to win the final two games. Should have ended in 6 if not for cheating game 5.

The hell are you talking about? Please show me the highlights of how rigged game 5 was. Did Kobe's face foul a Kings' elbow that game? Because Bibby's face fouled Kobe's elbow in game 6.

Any proof of it being rigged other than the almighty Lakers not shooting as many free throws as the Kings?

The hell are you talking about? Please show me the highlights of how rigged game 5 was. Did Kobe's face foul a Kings' elbow that game? Because Bibby's face fouled Kobe's elbow in game 6.

Any proof of it being rigged other than the almighty Lakers not shooting as many free throws as the Kings?
Must be a kings fan not to admit it. Disgusting game and all Laker fans were saying refs better make up for it un game 6. I could act like kings fans and deny game game 6 was rigged.

Must be a kings fan not to admit it. Disgusting game and all Laker fans were saying refs better make up for it un game 6. I could act like kings fans and deny game game 6 was rigged.

You could but you would also have visual evidence to back up how pathetic the calls were.

Where is the game 5 evidence?

LOL...Watch the game again. Visual every few minutes. They did foul out shaq and tried to get Kobe. They knew the only chance of the series going 7 was to cheat and make the Lakers win the last 2. Every Laker fan expected a makeup game 6.

I haven't listened to him too much, but I hate the way he pronounces Nenê like Nay-Nay instead of Nuh-Nay.

Does anyone else get annoyed when Chris Webber is on TV commentating? He's such an idiot and he's annoying. For instance, he was just on TNT saying Tony Parker was "regulated" to the bench.

He clearly doesn't know any words with more syllables and he shouldn't be on TV.

Nobody can be more annoying than Jalen Rose. I actually like Chris as a commentator.

He's a hell of a lot better than Paul Pierce

Nobody can be more annoying than Jalen Rose. I actually like Chris as a commentator.

Wow. I guess that's why there's chocolate and vanilla. Jalen is infinitely better than Webber in my mind. Jalen can actually form sentences.

Wow. I guess that's why there's chocolate and vanilla. Jalen is infinitely better than Webber in my mind. Jalen can actually form sentences.

Not that ive heard. Unless we are counting ebonic sentences or exclamations. For me, chris sounds more educated amd thoughtful.

Years ago when cwebb started on inside NBA he really stayed in his lane and didn't have any personality. I like that he broke.out of that and is showing some real personality. Kg on the other hand looks like he has Parkinson's the way he shakes and moves constantly in that stupid area 51 segment they do. Chuck Kenny Ernie and Shaq are great the way they are. Charles Barkley is a national treasure IMO. His honesty is so refreshing and hilarious.

Fakers got so much help fom the refs vs the Kings.
That interview with shaq and kibe over the weekend had them calling them the Queens. So disrespectful, fakers got all the calls to make it to the finals that year.
Webber and divac had kibe and shaqs number..

Ill give Jalen credit, though. evidently scored Molly Qerim. Opposites do attract, i suppose.

They were absolutely destroyed by the NJ Nets at the Meadowlands that year.

Was a glorious game for us lifelong Nets fans who were there to see it live.

We got them back big time at meadowlands the following season. NBC/Or ABC game with tons of hype because the Nets were hot. The Nets got booed off the floor.

Last edited:
Does he make grammatical errors like that often?

He wasn't exactly "a poor black kid" growing up. He grew up in a fairly well off suburb and went to a $30,000 private school that Steve Ballmer and Robin Williams attended.

you think he went to that private school for education? private schools are similar to colleges, they recruit kids for sports

Lol Jalen can barely get his brain and his mouth on the same page

Whenever I’m watching Jalen Rose talk it’s like he’s trying to figure out what he wants to say while he’s talking. With most people it’s
1. Idea
2.optimal expression of idea depending on audience and context
With Rose it’s
1. Talk
2. Hopefully idea will spring out of rambling incoherence

Jalen looks confused up there. He pauses in the middle of sentences and it looks like for split seconds he's trying to figure out where he is physically

you think he went to that private school for education? private schools are similar to colleges, they recruit kids for sports

Country Day is not a basketball school. Webber grew up in a nice neighborhood -- his story isn't something out of "hoop Dreams". He's not a dumb guy and never has been.

Country Day is not a basketball school. Webber grew up in a nice neighborhood -- his story isn't something out of "hoop Dreams". He's not a dumb guy and never has been.

Lol, you have no clue how basketball works then. Just because it isn't a basketball school doesn't mean they won't recruit him. I think they won states 3 of 4 years he went there

Back