News Chris Barnett OUT, Mohammed Usman will now face Mick Parkin on March 23

Who wins?

• Total voters
Rooting for Barnett but Usman likely blankets or wall and stalls him for a 30-27 borefest.

Usman wall and stalls the gordito 30-27 in a snoozer also proving how awful Jake Collier is

Chris Barnett I hope he never loses a fight, dude is too fun. I'll always root for him, no matter how bad he is.

I got Usman by decision via WnS+GnP for 3 rounds.

This is one of those matchups that I would have never thought of but makes perfect sense.

Shame.

Chris was going to smash him.

Missed all of last year and now this, i know Barnett lost his wife but it might be time to call it a career.

God forbid big brother Usman fight anyone who knows how to fight.

Parkin has shown very slick and solid fundamentals so on paper he should be able to style on Usman BUT dealing with a guy as physical as Usman in reality is a challenge since he can just power through techniques. Most HW's aren't used to being physically overpowered so there's a small chance Parkin freezes.

I expect the fight to start slow with lots of early feints but as Parkin gets his reads, timing and range I think his combinations and distance management will be enough to take over the fight with authority Usman potshots well but pretty low level setups behind decent timing. Parkin trains with Aspinall so I doubt athleticism will shut his style down.

This fights a great test to see if Parkin's a legit HW prospect or if he's way too safe for his own good to go for the kill against a flawed challenge.

Parkin has shown very slick and solid fundamentals so on paper he should be able to style on Usman BUT dealing with a guy as physical as Usman in reality is a challenge since he can just power through techniques. Most HW's aren't used to being physically overpowered so there's a small chance Parkin freezes.

I expect the fight to start slow with lots of early feints but as Parkin gets his reads, timing and range I think his combinations and distance management will be enough to take over the fight with authority Usman potshots well but pretty low level setups behind decent timing. Parkin trains with Aspinall so I doubt athleticism will shut his style down.

This fights a great test to see if Parkin's a legit HW prospect or if he's way too safe for his own good to go for the kill against a flawed challenge.
Excellent analysis of Parkin sir.
This fight is his to lose, be ause he is way better on the feet, and he's shown ok TDD.

If he walks into a bomb is the only real way I see him losing this one tbh.

Back