Chito Vera getting screwed over

lmao this cracked me up.
He hasn’t fought a young guy since Sean. I like him but he’s just putting hands on the older guys in the division.

This fight will show if he can contend for a title or not.

I love how people refer to it as a 'freak' injury when leg injuries happened TWICE. If his opponent didn't have single digit fight IQ, he'd have a loss on his record to Andre fucking Soukhamthath from one instance of the 'freak injury'.

Sandhagen and chito are my 2 favorite bantamweights and they’re killers. You guys think anyone who isn’t undefeated or doesn’t talk a buncha shit sucks and I just don’t get it.

Sean got a lucky step with the Yan fight. Sean did well enough to get a favorable decision. Even if called a draw it puts Sean up there in rankings. Sean rematch Vera would be logical but Sterling should defend. Vera should get next shot if he can beat Corey. Would be great if both Chito n Sean win and their rematch for the title. Not sure either will win their next matches but Vera seems to have the better chance to get by Corey. Not sleeping on Corey but Sterling gets a hold of Sean he is going to get smothered.

That loss to Aldo fucked everything up for him. They refused to give Aldo the title shot after he beat Font, so they couldn't justify giving it to Chito. Instead, they're going to make him beat the guy both Yan and Dillashaw did to lock up fights with Aljo in Sandhagen.

He should have gotten the O'malley rematch if O'malley is anywhere near a shot. That win would have given O'malley a legit #1 claim or Vera wins a #1 contender fight with the guy that "beat"Yan. Instead we get Merab who won't fight Aljo fighting the number 2 guy in Yan ,who should have won his last two fights or atleast 1 of them if they actually scored with any consistency in MMA.

They have ruined one of the best divisions in MMA by putting havinbg O'malley beat Yan in a fight he clearly lost every criteria in except for a single strike that landed a cut. Let alone O'malleys best defensive moments came off 9 illegal fouls with no warnings. When did we last see that? Mcgregor vs Khabib...
1. I believe they are saving the O'Malley vs Chito II fight for a title match, as they know it's basically inevitable one of them takes gold. It'll sell well no matter who is holding the belt, but surely they wait until they can sell it as a PPV headliner before they pull the trigger on that one.
2. The O'Malley Yan fight wasn't as terrible a decision as most remember it being. O Malley outlanded Yan by 30 significant strikes, even though Yan had more than 5 minutes of control time. Yan didn't throw enough damaging shots on the ground, nor go a single sub, he was chilling, but he won the second round on all 3 judges scorecards due to his control time. O'Malley won the 3rd round on all three judges cards with the damage he inflicted. This leaves the fight down to the first round, where in my opinion, O'Malley outpaced the notoriously slow starting Yan, the same way two judges saw the fight. Everyone knows Yan starts slow, and while he's used to picking up the pace in the championship rounds, he didn't have that option here and lost fair and square. Yan screwed Yan.

The UFC is a business and ass in seat is the determining factor when two deserving fighters vie for positions

Sad thing is he’ll probably get decisioned by the 6 foot tall 135lb’er.

Don't care. I saw what I saw. He won and I didn't see any controversy.

Then you're a moron and have no idea what you're watching, and/or want to suck O'Malley dry.

And lol at "didn't see any controversy". The controversy is what I just showed you - only 3% of people thinking he won the fight, you absolute fucktard.

Then you're a moron and have no idea what you're watching, and/or want to suck O'Malley dry.

And lol at "didn't see any controversy". The controversy is what I just showed you - only 3% of people thinking he won the fight, you absolute fucktard.
I watch fights myself to decide who's won. I agree with the judges. Don't care what outlets say. I'm a leader not a follower.

The way I saw it was there was one round clear to Yan, one that favored Omalley but not as clearly as the one Yan won, and another that was very close.

Also they say the number one factor is damage and at the end of the fight Yan looked like he took more damage.

I would have zero complaints if they gave it to Yan but I don’t buy the robbery hype.

I watch fights myself to decide who's won. I agree with the judges. Don't care what outlets say. I'm a leader not a follower.

tenor.gif

The way I saw it was there was one round clear to Yan, one that favored Omalley but not as clearly as the one Yan won, and another that was very close.

Also they say the number one factor is damage and at the end of the fight Yan looked like he took more damage.

I would have zero complaints if they gave it to Yan but I don’t buy the robbery hype.

It doesn't matter what you "buy" or not, like I said only 3.84% of media scores favoured O'Malley, a grand total of one.

Sean arguably won the 3rd and that's it. There is no doubt that the house fighter "won", and the UFC got exactly what they wanted, their current hypejob into position for a titleshot.

Yan lost and you think he won. His cum blinded your eyes. Now go clean up, you big baby.

You're a bit confused, my dimwitted friend. That is you sucking off O'Malley, with his little rainbow coloured testicles obscuring your view of the fight.

It doesn't matter what you "buy" or not, like I said only 3.84% of media scores favoured O'Malley, a grand total of one.

Sean arguably won the 3rd and that's it. There is no doubt that the house fighter "won", and the UFC got exactly what they wanted, their current hypejob into position for a titleshot.
According to you. The Yan Ball Tickler.

You're a bit confused, my dimwitted friend. That is you sucking off O'Malley, with his little rainbow coloured testicles obscuring your view of the fight.
Could've sworn it was you with Yan way down your esophagus.

Back