Chinese Road to UFC Fighter Spits on Japanese Opponent Multiple Times

Cut Rong Zhu?

• Yes

Votes: 60 52.6%
  • No

Votes: 13 11.4%
  • No (but feed him to an elite lightweight killer, then cut him)

Votes: 41 36.0%

• Total voters

Siver!

Sedriques Dumbass Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Nah, it's got to have it's own thread.

Rong Zhu, a fighter who has 3 fights in the UFC and went 1-2 despite missing weight TWICE, was called out by Herb Dean in R3 of his fight with Shin Haraguchi for spitting on his opponent at least twice.

"Hey, stop spitting," Herb was heard saying.

Cut this garbage immediately. Spitting on someone isn't the same as calling someone a nasty name. This is pond scum behaviour from a failed UFC fighter with no discipline.

Last edited:
He beat the brakes off of him and spat on him multiple times while he did it. Then when Herb called him on it he put his hands up like if in the prayer position lmao

I know Dana is a weak man, but this is racism.

It's not just nasty words spoken that might be racism, he's a Chinese guy spitting on a Japanese fighter that he's easily beating.

I hope we never see Rong Zhu again - but they said on commentary he is a PI stand out, so we know how easily Dana will fold 🙄

He's already put money into this scumbag, so he's gonna let it go, unless the big guy wants to show he's a good person for once.

It's not just nasty words spoken that might be racism, he's a Chinese guy spitting on a Japanese fighter that he's easily beating.

I hope we never see Rong Zhu again - but they said on commentary he is a PI stand out, so we know how easily Dana will fold 🙄

He's already put money into this scumbag, so he's gonna let it go, unless the big guy wants to show he's a good person for once.
Not only will Dana let it go but he will start to do his job and have the company promote him if he continues to be successful.

Nah, it's got to have it's own thread.

Rong Zhu, a fighter who has 3 fights in the UFC and went 1-2 despite missing weight TWICE, was called out by Herb Dean in R3 of his fight with Shin Haraguchi for spitting on his opponent at least twice.

"Hey, stop spitting," Herb was heard saying.

Cut this garbage immediately. Spitting on someone isn't the same as calling someone a nasty name. This is pond scum behaviour from a failed UFC fighter with no discipline.

View attachment 1027732
View attachment 1027733

Wait, did you just NOT post a video, but screencap with a play button?

Wait, did you just NOT post a video, but screencap with a play button?

Yeah, I screencapped. I don't really know how to do the gif thing, but if someone does, I can tell them the exact times.

Yeah, I screencapped. I don't really know how to do the gif thing, but if someone does, I can tell them the exact times.

Dude has a cocky attitude. If he only had a chip on his shoulder I wouldn't mind, but I took it as a racial thing, too. I think this dude is going to remain unprofessional, as he's been through most of his career, and wash out again, quickly.

Dude has a cocky attitude. If he only had a chip on his shoulder I wouldn't mind, but I took it as a racial thing, too. I think this dude is going to remain unprofessional, as he's been through most of his career, and wash out again, quickly.

I know the guys at ONE generally try to avoid Chinese-Japanese fights at a low level for this reason.

The UFC kinda need to address this now, harshly, if they are gonna keep doing Road to UFC events where the likely winners are Chinese, Japanese, or Korean fighters.

But, again.

It's fucking Dana.

Not only will Dana let it go but he will start to do his job and have the company promote him if he continues to be successful.
I dont think so.

They might keep him,but he will probably be warned privatley about that.

Back