China reportedly deploys ICBMs near Russia’s border

They could hit them from anywhere. But the closer the missiles are, the faster they hit their target. It's probably just a show of force. But that's where the threat comes from.
Would also open them up to a new range of targets further north etc. Any word on what's going on between China and Russia?

I bought one at the dollar store.
DEXATI20170125162847_zpsudpxok0y.png

The Trump-Putin alliance starting a nuke war with China. Book it Dana!

Fixed

If they were smart they would all unite and take over the world and divide it up.
As a Civilization (Sid Meier PC game series) player, this would make logical sense to me. Wish it didn't involve so much killing etc...:(

putin playing the hard man.

china silently reading art of war.

china moves to check russia without saying a word.

My X-Foils are locked in attack position
Oh tell me about it, I'm practically ready for flight after all the wrench-turning and drumming I've done! You ever try to loosen up the upper-outer section of your landing gear?

putin playing the hard man.

china silently reading art of war.

china moves to check russia without saying a word.

china nuclear force is tiny compared to the russians

Maybe it is not a nuke and just a big canister full of supplies.

Still it must have been a big supplies for Russia to discover this.

5887159bc361887f308b4594.jpg

https://www.rt.com/news/374874-china-icbm-russia-border/

Thanks to the poster making me aware of this :)

lol@ china-Russo alliance. China only cares about china
You are aware that Chinese ICBMs fly over North Pole when attacking their intended target right? Deploying them near Russian border, which is closest in distance to mainland US through North Pole is the most logical choice for Chinese military.

China can reach most of Russia with MRBMs or IRBMs, and those would be deployed near Western China. These toys are clearly intended to be used against Murica. The chart is for Iranian missiles, but still applies.

L&P_fig2.jpg

Last edited:
You are aware that Chinese ICBMs fly over North Pole when attacking their intended target right? Deploying them near Russian border, which is closest in distance to mainland US through North Pole is the most logical choice for Chinese military.

China can reach most of Russia with MRBMs or IRBMs, and those would be deployed near Western China. These toys are clearly intended to be used against Murica. The chart is for Iranian missiles, but still applies.

L&P_fig2.jpg

we should move closer and piss them off.

As a Civilization (Sid Meier PC game series) player, this would make logical sense to me. Wish it didn't involve so much killing etc...:(

Honestly surprised it hasn't.

Nobody could stop that axis.

I mean the UK and France would either join with US or ignore it and pray they aren't attacked.

USA could get all of the Americas

Russia all of Europe and former USSR states and maybe even iran.

China gets the rest of Asia and Australia.

Middle east is divided up or bombed and left alone.

Africa is equally divided.

NZ lives in peace the end.

Or they could strike a deal and for the UK support hey would get Australia back and NZ.

L&P_fig2.jpg

I came to say this. Surely the intelligence community knows this.

Back