China arrests CSGO cheat makers with the help of Valve/Perfect World

Bullshit...waste of resources over a game?LMFAO.

How about developers make their games harder to cheat?I know cheating will always be a part of gaming, but making it harder and being aware of cheating should be the developers responsibility/Server responsibility.

Why in the fuck should tax payers money be wasted on a shitty game that is easy to hack? Can you imagine Police going after all the hackers from shitty early access titles that are easy to hack? Fucking waste of money to do something developers should've done.

I know CSGO, has a real developer and isn't some shitty early access game, so they are trying very hard...but you know what, you get hacked, get patch done or something and fix it...It's just a game.

This isn't like a bank or anything, where people's money is at risk.

Bullshit...waste of resources over a game?LMFAO.

How about developers make their games harder to cheat?I know cheating will always be a part of gaming, but making it harder and being aware of cheating should be the developers responsibility/Server responsibility.

Why in the fuck should tax payers money be wasted on a shitty game that is easy to hack? Can you imagine Police going after all the hackers from shitty early access titles that are easy to hack? Fucking waste of money to do something developers should've done.

I know CSGO, has a real developer and isn't some shitty early access game, so they are trying very hard...but you know what, you get hacked, get patch done or something and fix it...It's just a game.

This isn't like a bank or anything, where people's money is at risk.
Cheater detected.

Go back to SP, brah, if you can't handle your licks.

Things like DDoSing are illegal. Why not cheating in (or authoring hacks for) multiplayer games that rely on sustained engagement for sales? How about cheating for currency in a f2p game? Or a real-money betting game?

I don't think you understand. That is game working as intended.
No, I don't think you understood the nature of my point. You're talking about mechanical inertia. I'm talking about the logical inconsistency of implicit bias.

OK, so you have problem with this:

So the sentence :
Me nearly winning a 1v4 on T side of Inferno with only a Glock against a fully bought CT side
Is practical example of first sentence:
Player skill needs to be able to triumph class/weapon balance.

There is no inconsistency or some ulterior motive.
Might be you are just biased against KANes.

Yes, exactly. He overcame it through skill. You are making his point for him, and saying he is wrong.
No, I'm pointing out that imbalance isn't his beef; this is the uncontrolled variable. The reason you are so comically blind to this is that you-- like him-- take for granted his hypothesis that "skill" is able to triumph over this merely because of his personal anecdote which is a pleasurable memory. My entire post illuminated this lack of evidence.

I can spot you CS:GO nuthuggers a mile away.

goals.jpg
Not at all. You clearly still fail to comprehend what took place here. Allow me to simplify:

If the goal was to establish that other games suffer from an imbalance that can't be overcome by excellent "skill" then he wouldn't have offered a personal anecdote of random success vs. imbalance (against who? scrubs?) in CS:GO; he would have instead cited hard statistics contrasting parity between games using the same pro players as a control against middling players in each game in terms of rates of advantage gained.

Even that isn't sufficient. After all, baseball has greater parity between teams than basketball or football; does that indicate it is a lower-skilled game? You'd have to study the rates of comeback vs. early advantages in material discrepancies won. You'd have to look at a whole slew of figures that aren't self-contained within CS:GO itself, and none have been offered.

When you guys abandon your personal bias for more objective arguments of skill, I'll be waiting. I've been doing this for real sports for two decades. I am incredibly intimate with the logic of establishing these discrepancies.

Well, I have only one question to ask you.

Which game takes more skill?
Dota2.
LOL.

Pick one.
I'm not your monkey.

This is over. You lost.

Avoiding the answer tells me everything I need to know.
Dicktuck noticed.
LOL, says the scrub who keeps walking into walls.

No, it reveals that I understand how not to give you authority in a debate. You aren't my teacher. If you can make a point, you'd make it, but you can't, so you resort to cheap attempts to exert control over the narrative. I know exactly what you believe is the right answer, but I'm waiting for you to learn how to present data to support your claims.

that's super awesome communism in action.

Back