Chimp vs

At least with a dog they just bite you, Chimps go after your hands, feet, genitals, eyes, ears, nose, etc. They are vicious when its go time. Here are just a couple of examples. People need to know, if you are going to fight a chimp, prepare to have your dick removed.

Victim recovering
The chimps chewed off most of Davis’ face, tore off his foot and attacked his limbs and genitals. Davis was transported to Loma Linda University Medical Center, where he had surgery late Thursday night.
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/7087194/ns/us_news/t/chimp-attack-doesnt-surprise-experts/#.WXbD4-mQyUk

The chimps chewed off St. James Davis' nose and severely mauled his genitals and limbs Thursday before the son-in-law of the sanctuary's owner shot the animals to death, authorities said.
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/2005-03-04-chimp-attack_x.htm

I treasure my dick so wearing a cup at all times is essential. Curious why the chimps go for the genitals.

I treasure my dick so wearing a cup at all times is essential. Curious why the chimps go for the genitals.

They believe its to stop rival chimps from reproducing but they also do it to humans so yea. I see this thread about every 6 months pop up about fighting chimps and its always strange how many people don't understand how truly dangerous a chimp is. There is no fighting a chimp. If I gave you a combat knife he would probably still kill you.

They believe its to stop rival chimps from reproducing but they also do it to humans so yea. I see this thread about every 6 months pop up about fighting chimps and its always strange how many people don't understand how truly dangerous a chimp is. There is no fighting a chimp. If I gave you a combat knife he would probably still kill you.

Even with my 9mm I won't get close to a chimp who can rush and jump on me. Even if I gets some shots in I might lose my face.

A part of me would love to try. Just like a pit-bull. But I'm aware it likely wouldn't go well.

Also, Chimp vs Pitbull would be interesting. Still probably Chimp though.

A part of me would love to try. Just like a pit-bull. But I'm aware it likely wouldn't go well.

Also, Chimp vs Pitbull would be interesting. Still probably Chimp though.

It wouldn't be interesting. An adult male chimp would destroy any dog in mere seconds. They attack using basically 4 hands. The use two to latch on to you and the other 2 plus bite to rip you to shreds.

Take a look at this chimps foot, you will notice it looks just like a hand. Once a chimp latches on to its enemy, its all over bud.

chimpanzee-attack.jpg

Even with my 9mm I won't get close to a chimp who can rush and jump on me. Even if I gets some shots in I might lose my face.

The one I posted in post #33 was stabbed 3 times in the back with a kitchen butcher knife and then shot before they could stop him.

th

Well, to play devil's advocate, most people stand and basically have no fightback ability or response.

And I've seen the documentary on the Chimp that was basically trained to think it was human and that it lived with scientists. It eventually was confined to a reservation and cage and when the one woman returned he ripped her to pieces, flung her around the cage.

But anyway, it's not like the Chimp has the size, say, of a grizzly bear or tiger.

Again, in full fight mode with preparedness to fight to the death with a large knife, I don't know.

The one I posted in post #33 was stabbed 3 times in the back with a kitchen butcher knife and then shot before they could stop him.

th

In all fairness, it was an old frantic woman and not a grown man doing the stabbing. I think a strong determined man could have way better results than her.

In all fairness, it was an old frantic woman and not a grown man doing the stabbing. I think a strong determined man could have way better results than her.

This is what I was getting at. I've seen so many videos of people getting attacked and they pretty much just sit there and take it.

But ones where people are pissed off and fight back usually turn out better.

I mean raccoons can get dangerous, but someone just posted in here themselves ragdolling and throwing one into walls because it was attacking his dog. Not saying they're on the same level, but anyway.

You guys have no idea what you are dealing with. There is no fighting an adult chimp. Your odds are slim to none and slim just left town. Even armed with a knife that chimp is going to latch on to your wrist, you aren't going to be able to break free and he's going to remove your face.

You guys have no idea what you are dealing with. There is no fighting an adult chimp. Your odds are slim to none and slim just left town. Even armed with a knife that chimp is going to latch on to your wrist, you aren't going to be able to break free and he's going to remove your face.

That's assuming the chimp goes straight for that hand. It could also possibly be tricked into attacking something else for long enough to give it several fatal stab wounds. I'm sure if you put a kitchen knife all the way into a chimp neck and pull it out, it's not going to have long. Same if you manage to stick it a few times in the arm pit or something and hit it's heart. I'm sure it would still have time to fuck you up, but I think a strong man would have a chance at least. It's also quite possible for the chimp to just rip his face off and kill him. I don't fuck with monkeys. They are every bit as dangerous as humans.

th

Can't believe some people in here think they have a chance against a chimp.

e50930bcf6bc64c2328a88a074a1a0ee--angry-animals-primates.jpg

Back