Chimp vs

You know they bite?

chimpanzee-evil-black-fangs.jpg

Yea and they don't just bite. They are vindictive in their assault structure. Most of the time people get attacked or killed by chimps its because they have their face and/or genitals removed. A big chimp can peel your scalp back and remove your eyes, nose, lips, ears, etc. in seconds. They are not to be F'ed with.

Zero chance buddy, none. A chimp will begin removing your body parts in seconds. One of their favorite attacks is to grab your wrists with their hands and then rip off your genitals with their feet. I'm not even joking. They will remove your dick bud.

Here is a potato quality vid just to show you that even a medium sized chimp will kill you quick unless you can get away. The guy in the video got fucked up in seconds and would have been killed if there was no water near by to jump into because chimps won't follow you into water. Just in this short struggle the guys face was mauled, his ear was almost completely ripped off and his fingers were fucked up.

That is a pinner biologist fighting a chimp the same size as him. Not only that, he wasn't trying to fight, only escape. Of course he stood no chance. Your video proves little.

Thousands = More than one thousand (e.g., 1001)

The world record for bench pressing is 722 pounds

722 x 1.5 = 1083

722 x 2 = 1444

Maybe that seems exaggerated, but not necessarily inaccurate.

I can't tell if you are being deliberately obtuse or not.

You are making 3 stupid assumptions:

1) A chimp is 1.5-2 times stronger than the strongest human (not what the article says at all, as it deals with the average strength difference);
2) A chimp is 1.5-2 times stronger than the strongest human regardless of their relative size (Eric Spotto benched 722 lbs., so I assume that is who you are talking about. He also weighs 150 kg; he is 2.5 times bigger than a big male chimp); and
3) That A chimp's biomechanics would allow it to press as efficiently as it pulls.

Yea and they don't just bite. They are vindictive in their assault structure. Most of the time people get attacked or killed by chimps its because they have their face and/or genitals removed. A big chimp can peel your scalp back and remove your eyes, nose, lips, ears, etc. in seconds. They are not to be F'ed with.

Let's say there's 10 strongmen against one chimp. The first few have to die in order for the rest to maybe overpower the chimp. And no I'm not foolish enough to get my face torn off.

Let's say there's 10 strongmen against one chimp. The first few have to die in order for the rest to maybe overpower the chimp. And no I'm not foolish enough to get my face torn off.

Lol you were the last reply so on the main page it read

Chimp vs Cint

Now I'm disappointed for clicking it

That is a pinner biologist fighting a chimp the same size as him. Not only that, he wasn't trying to fight, only escape. Of course he stood no chance. Your video proves little.

1) A chimp is 1.5-2 times stronger than the strongest human (not what the article says at all, as it deals with the average strength difference);
2) A chimp is 1.5-2 times stronger than the strongest human regardless of their relative size (Eric Spotto benched 722 lbs., so I assume that is who you are talking about. He also weighs 150 kg; he is 2.5 times bigger than a big male chimp); and
3) That A chimp's biomechanics would allow it to press as efficiently as it pulls.

I'm not trying to prove anything. I'm telling you how it is. Chimps effectively have 4 hands. Once they grab your wrists with their feet then they are free to remove your face with their hands and mouth and they will do so in a short amount of time unless something or someone intervenes. As I said before, they also will run off into the jungle with your dick. Nobody knows exactly why but biologists think its to prevent rival chimps from breeding.

Who cares? The point is they are far stronger than human beings. Strong enough to rip someone's limbs off. The idea of a human vs. a chimp is absurd.

At least with a dog they just bite you, Chimps go after your hands, feet, genitals, eyes, ears, nose, etc. They are vicious when its go time. Here are just a couple of examples. People need to know, if you are going to fight a chimp, prepare to have your dick removed.

Victim recovering
The chimps chewed off most of Davis’ face, tore off his foot and attacked his limbs and genitals. Davis was transported to Loma Linda University Medical Center, where he had surgery late Thursday night.
http://www.nbcnews.com/id/7087194/ns/us_news/t/chimp-attack-doesnt-surprise-experts/#.WXbD4-mQyUk

The chimps chewed off St. James Davis' nose and severely mauled his genitals and limbs Thursday before the son-in-law of the sanctuary's owner shot the animals to death, authorities said.
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/2005-03-04-chimp-attack_x.htm

This is Travis.

chimp16n-1-web.jpg

This is Travis when he grew up and got fat and mad.

chimpanzee-attack.jpg

The tremendously powerful primate could open doors using keys, ate at the dinner table with a glass of wine and adored ice cream. He was a big fan of baseball, could drive a car, enjoyed painting and even took baths with Herold.

The moment Nash arrived, Travis attacked.

He mauled her, ripping off her hands, nose, lips and eyelids.

Herold plunged a butcher knife into Travis’ back three times, but the crazed animal continued his carnage.

A cop at last shot Travis after the beast ripped open the door of the police cruiser and flashed his blood-covered fangs.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...vis-bloodthirsty-chimpanzee-article-1.1580690

I'd think you could take a lot of top fighters and give them a large sharp combat knife for each hand and they would beat the chimp. You'd have to have the mentality where you wouldn't fold under the initial pressure of the chimp and wouldnt get hung up on moral grounds while attacking.

Most fighters, especially more boxing oriented ones are probably most dangerous if you were to give them handheld weapon such as a knife or a sword. Sword especially because a chimp is a primitive being who won't detect the sword being a real threat until it's too late, provided it's not some sort of trained chimp. A gun would be unfair but a sword or knife may good.

The cage features a natural advantage for a fighter like the chimp who is basically all aggression in the fight. So a human may as well go in with the tools that are naturally part of their habitat, such as knives or primitive weapons. Natural weapons such as teeth and claws and thicker muscle fiber are part of the chimp's environment so it's only fair the human should go in with what is in their environment which is knives, every single home and office that has a kitchen has at least some knife in it.

I'll bet DC could take him alone in a death match, but point fighting...not so much.

chimp-doing-karate.gif

12-Daniel-Cormier-vs.-Frank-Mir-1.gif

I don't know, I'd give a high level BJJ guy like Palhares a small chance. He'd probably break of a limb.

images

I don't know, I'd give a high level BJJ guy like Palhares a small chance. He'd probably break of a limb.

images

Someone who's a juiced to the gills ball of muscle like Palhares must be comparable in strength to a smaller chimp.

And once Palhares grabs a leg he's not gonna take it easy, he'll crank that chimps leg clean in two.

A Palhares is simple minded and all aggression, a very dangerous opponent, against the average man he'll just start snapping limbs and there won't be anything you can do about it much like the chimps against that puny scientist in the in the video above.

Back