Chiesa vs Lee - who wins?

As a bearded man I gotta go with my boy Chiesa with my heart.

I really hope that outburst at the presser was all hype and he wasn't really that shook. If he brings that level of mental instability into the fight, I'd really see an advantage for Lee. Discounting that factor, pick em seems pretty fair. I think look forward to the fight, and might put a few bucks on Chiesa for a finish in round 2 or 3 if there is some value there.

10:1 for Chiesa to take it in round 2. I like it, just placed a small wager. Hopefully, given its a five rounder, he'll be through the tenativeness and feeling out process in the first round, and come out aggressive in the second and take it.

Lee, via not growing up in a family that cooks meth for a living.
I don't know, a meth cooking operation is hard work. Might have learned the value of a dollar and the hard work involved when you are self employed.

Lee via being the better wrestler. Lee will be too much for Chiesa imo.

Hope to God cheisa, I never wish a fighter to lose before until Lee showed up.

joe lauzon has better striking than lee and the bjj guy that ktfo him
Chiesa got subbed by a striker... It's MMA, anything can happen but when Lee lost to Leonardo Santos it at least it looked like an early stoppage. He didn't seem out of it, just trying to rush back to his feet and ate some week shots and ref called it, Chiesa on the other hand got choked out by Jorge and tapped.

For me this is a perfect example of a pick-em.

Both have very solid records against decent competition and a fairly equal balance of skill.

Chiesa is going to do what he always does and run head first into punches with his hands down. Shit, he even did that at the pressed when he tried to run up on Lee.

Back