Chief Justice Roberts Requests Tenth Circuit To Investigate Kavanaugh Ethics Questions

Rational Poster

Actually the Best Poster
@plutonium
Reaction score
https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fdam%2Fimageserve%2Ff9e90d68a1fb4e72b37fd9ddedbf1f30%2F960x0.jpg%3Ffit%3Dscale

https://www.forbes.com/sites/steved...gate-kavanaugh-ethics-questions/#bfcc5571877c

These complaints were initially received by the U.S. Court of Appeals prior to Kavanaugh’s seating on the Supreme Court. Chief Judge Merrick Garland — whose nomination to the Supreme Court was blocked by Senate Republicans—recused himself from the matter. The complaints were then passed to Judge Karen LeCraft Henderson, whom President George H.W. Bush nominated to the bench.

Judge Henderson dismissed some of the complaints made against Judge Kavanaugh as frivolous. But she concluded that more than a dozen complaints were substantive enough to warrant investigation by an impartial panel and that they should not be handled by Judge Kavanaugh’s fellow judges in the D.C. Circuit. She referred them to Chief Justice Roberts, who has now referred them to the 10th Circuit.

Nothingburger? Somethingburger?

The article describes the SNL skit as having "accurately satirized" him. You never want to be "accurately satirized" to great comedic effect lol. That's saying you're a hilarious parody of yourself, with little exaggeration needed.

Technically, Supreme Court justices are not subject to the misconduct rules governing these claims. But if complaints against a sitting Justice are not dealt with in an impartial apolitical manner, then there will be an asterisk against Judge Tymkovich and Justice Kavanaugh for the remainder of their terms, and indeed the U.S. Supreme Court itself.

Seems like it wouldn't result in his removal, but if that's the case why would Roberts bother? Beats me.

<Fedor23>

Too little, too late.

Justice Kavanaugh will be your Supreme Court Justice for at least 30 years.

Personally, I hope Justice Kavanaugh lives to 115 years old, and still as sharp as a tack with all of his mental facilities still fully in place until the day the Lord calls him home.

I don't know what the left is so worried about, you still have a swing vote on the Supreme Court. His name is Chief Justice John Roberts.

Seems like it wouldn't result in his removal, but if that's the case why would Roberts bother? Beats me.
It gives Chief Justice Roberts an out.

He can do the "Hey, don't look at me, I opened an ethics investigation into the guy. My hands are clean!" If anyone ever raises the question again.

It won't go anywhere. It's only to appease leftist who have found themselves pathologically obsessed with optics.

<Fedor23>

Too little, too late.

Justice Kavanaugh will be your Supreme Court Justice for at least 30 years.

Personally, I hope Justice Kavanaugh lives to 115 years old, and still as sharp as a tack with all of his mental facilities still fully in place until the day the Lord calls him home.

I don't know what the left is so worried about, you still have a swing vote on the Supreme Court. His name is Chief Justice John Roberts.
thisisbait.png

Of course an activist Judge like Roberts would do this to a proud beer drinking American.

It isnt a thing until it is.

I would imagine Roberts passed it on to be done so there is yet another thing to show that Kavanaugh is in the clear and further prove that Democrats have lost the fucking minds again.

So what is it?

Roberts is a secret Democrat or a conservative operative sticking it to the Dems?

Trump-bots didn't get their marching orders on this one yet I see.

So what is it?

Roberts is a secret Democrat or a conservative operative sticking it to the Dems?

Trump-bots didn't get their marching orders on this one yet I see.
darth20soros.jpg

The Rule of Two. Master and Apprentice. Roberts is Soro's Apprentice and one day will have to challenge his master to become the Master.

If nothing else, Kavanaugh needs to get the message that his behavior was unacceptable for a SC Justice.

I'm still against appoint Kavanaugh to the SC, as his judicial positions allow too much corporate influence into politics and too much power in the hands of executive branch of government. On top of that, he had been very shifty during the confirmation and allegation hearings. While I do consider the sexual assault allegations to be bullshit smears, Kavanaugh's non-answers were disappointing for a judge of his reputation.

<TrumpWrong1>

I sincerely hope Brett Kavanaugh lives to a ripe old age, and keeps all of his mental facilities until the Lord calls him home.

The supreme court still has its swing vote in John Roberts, so the balance of the court is now finally what it was advertised as for decades:

4 conservative judges.

A swing vote in John Roberts.

4 liberal judges.

I'm not surprised in the least. I watched zero coverage of this thing except for Kavanaugh's actual testimony and a little bit of Ford's. It's clear as day that guy is partial and has no business being a SCOTUS.

But to what extent can this ethical inquiry go?

960x0.jpg

Back