Chief Justice Roberts Requests Tenth Circuit To Investigate Kavanaugh Ethics Questions

<TrumpWrong1>

I sincerely hope Brett Kavanaugh lives to a ripe old age, and keeps all of his mental facilities until the Lord calls him home.

The supreme court still has its swing vote in John Roberts, so the balance of the court is now finally what it was advertised as for decades:

4 conservative judges.

A swing vote in John Roberts.

4 liberal judges.
Robert's has "swung" in maybe 5 cases since 2005? Forgive me if I don't put a lot of hope in him to be a neutral force in the Judicial Branch for years to come.

It's really odd hearing the more hard righties speak of Brett (His fucking first name is Brett) Kavanaugh as some messianic figure, when Donald Trump could have canned him, and literally pick another name from a Federalist Society list, and it wouldn't mean a damn thing.

It's really odd hearing the more hard righties speak of Brett (His fucking first name is Brett) Kavanaugh as some messianic figure, when Donald Trump could have canned him, and literally pick another name from a Federalist Society list, and it wouldn't mean a damn thing.

Yeah I don't understand their willingness to cling to these flawed candidates.

Literally any of the 17 Republican Presidential candidates would have resulted in the same exact things going on.

Literally any handpicked Federalist SC judge would likewise have the same viewpoints as BK.

And we wouldn't have law suits and ethics investigations to deal with.

So what is it?

Roberts is a secret Democrat or a conservative operative sticking it to the Dems?

Trump-bots didn't get their marching orders on this one yet I see.
Or they could just not whiny little bitches and are waiting to see what that turns up before forming an opinion

Or they could just not whiny little bitches and are waiting to see what that turns up before forming an opinion
<Dany07>

The people that think the Korean war is over want to tell me we should wait till forming an opinion. That's cute.

I'm not surprised in the least. I watched zero coverage of this thing except for Kavanaugh's actual testimony and a little bit of Ford's. It's clear as day that guy is partial and has no business being a SCOTUS.

But to what extent can this ethical inquiry go?

960x0.jpg

Well, it's being handled by the 10th circuit so turtleface can't do much about it yet.

turtleface.jpg

<Fedor23>

Too little, too late.

Justice Kavanaugh will be your Supreme Court Justice for at least 30 years.

Personally, I hope Justice Kavanaugh lives to 115 years old, and still as sharp as a tack with all of his mental facilities still fully in place until the day the Lord calls him home.

I don't know what the left is so worried about, you still have a swing vote on the Supreme Court. His name is Chief Justice John Roberts.
I've never understood the brouhaha.
If not Kav, Trump would just pick someone with the same political views.

I like when Brett blatantly lied about not knowing about the allegations until the the New Yorker article. But clearly in his texts he knew about Them.

Republicans love liars and cheats

Tymkovich, who is the Chief Judge of the tenth circuit, is on Trump's short list for the Supreme Court.

So, we shouldn't hold out hope for an impartial investigation.

Robert's has "swung" in maybe 5 cases since 2005? Forgive me if I don't put a lot of hope in him to be a neutral force in the Judicial Branch for years to come.
You can thank John Roberts for Obamacare still existing.

When it really matters, you can always count on milk-toast Republican appointed judges to waffle.

Don't worry, you still have your swing vote.

I've never understood the brouhaha.
It marks the end of the Democratic party being able to smear their way to victory.

Unproven and unprovable accusations no longer hold sway. This entire process exposed this fact to the public at large.

If not Kav, Trump would just pick someone with the same political views.
If President Trump and his base didn't stay firm with Kavanaugh over unproven, and unprovable accusations, and his nomination was withdrawn, then it would very likely result in unproven, and unprovable accusations against nearly every Judge nominated by a Republican President.

If the Democrats were allowed to smear their way to victory, it would be reasonable to expect more smears. In fact, it would be unreasonable to assume otherwise.

Standard procedure and since he is seated it will all be dismissed as meaningless, which it is. Write it down. Dismissed completely.

His alcholism has yet to negatively impact his job performance.

Dont think its fair yall attack high functioning addicts because the general population cant handle their vices.

Back