Chicken Mc Gregor

Oh there is plenty to my argument, you just don't understand it. I'll give you a hint: When Dana White says something, the best bet is that the opposite is true.
So, there's nothing to your argument except "it's a conspiracy." Got it.

Sorry, but I disagree.
That's a terrible excuse.

Brother I am not making excuses. I wrote specifically that it's unacceptable to have gone this long without a fight being booked. Conor can't hang on to the LW belt forever. He should have had a fight booked by January this year or have been stripped. That was a good amount of break after the Floyd fight.

I understand the hiatus to learn Boxing, but MMA? he could have fought at the end of last year and anytime until now.

Totally agree. No problem with taking a few months off after Floyd but this has gone on way too long.

And this is not the first (second) belt he forfeits. it is actually the 4th. So don't come and claim it is just an unfortunate set of events.

I think the first three belts Conor won were lost due to a series of events which led to him being stripped. CW FW and LW belts in successive fights, then moves to UFC. UFC FW title, then immediately offered LW belt fight. RDA pulls out late, Diaz steps in, cue shenanigans.

Post Conor being stripped of the FW UFC belt it has been a circus.

Conor demands new contracts after every single fights, and this is on him. he has a valid contract with the UFC. if he is not agreeing with the terms, it is on him, and no one else.

Totally agree. UFC has to work out whether they want him to fight, knowing that after each bout he will very likely try to renegotiate. The problem is that the UFC can't force him to fight, so he can stall. Since the UFC needs to make money they'll eventually come back to him. This is the trouble with the UFC not having many stars and with PPV sales being driven by casuals paying to see the stars.

And IMHO this is just a great excuse he uses (and you guys allow it). He doesn't want to fight someone, just demand more money and Voila! Excuse made!

Bolded: mate, I don't allow anything. I'm not in charge of Conor's career. He's a fighter and I like his fights.

But his behaviour suggests that he is happy to take risks provided he is compensated. He wasn't afraid to fight RDA because there was something in it for him, ditto with Nate in the rematch after Nate humilated him. I don't think he's hiding behind big demands, if the UFC offered him what he thinks he is worth then he will fight.

Last edited:
You can’t blame Conor for the quality of his opponents. He beat Aldo exactly the way he said he would and most people scoffed at his confidence beforehand. Aldo was one of the most dominant champs ever. He also went straight after RDA who looked pretty invincible at the time too. And Alvarez was a solid fighter if not the most talented and he literally embarrassed him.

The Nate fight was his one recent blemish and even then he was looking pretty good till he gassed.
How is Conor not to blame? Are you saying he couldn't have tried to defend either the LW or FW belt against several top 10 opponents? The fact is that he chose not to, so we'll never really know how exceptional (your word) of a fighter he really is. As we learned with Weidman, a few high profile wins does not a GOAT make.

How is Conor not to blame? Are you saying he couldn't have tried to defend either the LW or FW belt against several top 10 opponents? The fact is that he chose not to, so we'll never really know how exceptional (your word) of a fighter he really is. As we learned with Weidman, a few high profile wins does not a GOAT make.
If Weidman had moved up to LHW after beating Silva and had made either Jones or Cormier look like a novice whilst winning the belt in a dominating fashion, you’d think so though wouldn’t you. McGregor was the first fighter to hold two belts simultaneously. That’s pretty exceptional (not only my words).

If Weidman had moved up to LHW after beating Silva and had made either Jones or Cormier look like a novice whilst winning the belt in a dominating fashion, you’d think so though wouldn’t you. McGregor was the first fighter to hold two belts simultaneously. That’s pretty exceptional (not only my words).
So you're comparing Alvarez to Jones and DC now? Yikes. And even then, no, I would condsider him unproven until he actually defended against top contenders. Truly great fighters aren't defined by a few good wins. Again, Weidman is proof of this.

So you're comparing Alvarez to Jones and DC now? Yikes. And even then, no, I would condsider him unproven until he actually defended against top contenders. Truly great fighters aren't defined by a few good wins. Again, Weidman is proof of this.
No but he’s better than nobody and no second title like in your shoddy analogy. You’re either being purposely obtuse because hatred is getting the better of you or you clearly have no idea how to make a comparable analogy.

No but he’s better than nobody and no second title like in your shoddy analogy. You’re either being purposely obtuse because hatred is getting the better of you or you clearly have no idea how to make a comparable analogy.
Losing your temper because you're losing the argument means I'm done here, thanks! There's nothing wrong with my analogy and GSP has proven himself to be ten times the fighter that Conor is. Sorry that makes you angry.

Chicken McGregor is flying off the shelves nationwide!

hqdefault.jpg

What disturbs me is that there's parents, horrible parents— Actually they probably shouldn't be parents at all, because they're buying this trash as Christmas presents for their children.

Conor lost to Nate Diaz. He is a 6-6 over the last 7 years. Now imagine what the top guys at LW would do to him. Keep in mind that most of Conor’s wins have come against smaller fighters.

Conor thrives on having a reach advantage on his opponents, which he'll have on Khabib.

Before he fought Ragin Al, I'd say Khabib would maul Conor, but now he very much so looks beatable. Al wasnt even preparing for a wrestler.

And I'm not tryna fanboy

Losing your temper because you're losing the argument means I'm done here, thanks! There's nothing wrong with my analogy and GSP has proven himself to be ten times the fighter that Conor is. Sorry that makes you angry.
I wouldn’t lose my temper with an idiot. That would be wrong. I just try to edclucate you but you’re clearly resistant. And in any case you’re the one rattled by Conor to the point of disregarding the facts. Your half assed analogies are a symptom of you trying to rationally explain your bitterness. It’s sad really.

Just for the record GSP refused all super fights until the shittest MW of all time was on the throne. He didn’t want to know when Anderson was there. He wasn’t brave enough to do what McGregor did till the opposition was super weak.

He was a two weight clsss champion you fuckwit. Just cos he doesn’t fight to you agenda doesn’t preclude him from being spoken about. In fact you yourself have just commented on him. Do you get a free dipshit pass or something?
Just because your life sucks and you need a hero to live your miserable life through, it's not always the case with others. Go fuck yourself you dumb fuck and keep hanging on McDuck's nuts.

Lmao beating Alvarez isn't even close to beating Jones or cormier though.

Just because your life sucks and you need a hero to live your miserable life through, it's not always the case with others. Go fuck yourself you dumb fuck and keep hanging on McDuck's nuts.
Who rattled your cage you sad 13 year old cunt. Fuck off and be brave and dumb some place else you fucking armchair warrior. Conor is an arsehole. I can’t stand seeing his schtick. But unlike turds like you I can recognise the quality of his fighting skills.

Lol at Conor being afraid of some pull out artist who just decisioned #11.
A pull out artist who hasn't lost a fight, or a round, and has dominated everyone he's fought and has the perfect tools to continue that streak vs. Conor.

Who rattled your cage you sad 13 year old cunt. Fuck off and be brave and dumb some place else you fucking armchair warrior. Conor is an arsehole. I can’t stand seeing his schtick. But unlike turds like you I can recognise the quality of his fighting skills.
I'm not sad and I'm not 13. Could you do me a favor and find one example where I said anything against Conor's fighting skilks? Of course not. He's a great fighter skillwise (outside of his cardio and heart). And altought I don't like the outside of the fights Conor, I don't hate him. I just can't stand his stupid 13 year old blind fans like yourself that defends all the bullshit he does outside of the cage.

I'm not sad and I'm not 13. Could you do me a favor and find one example where I said anything against Conor's fighting skilks? Of course not. He's a great fighter skillwise (outside of his cardio and heart). And altought I don't like the outside of the fights Conor, I don't hate him. I just can't stand his stupid 13 year old blind fans like yourself that defends all the bullshit he does outside of the cage.
Do you have difficult reading or is more of a comprension problem. I find Conor reprehensible as a human being. I don’t defend anything he does outside if the ring nor do I expect to take fights just because you want him too. And sure he upsets to the point of freaking out like a bitch. So stop back peddling and embrace your blind hatred.

I wouldn’t lose my temper with an idiot. That would be wrong. I just try to edclucate you but you’re clearly resistant. And in any case you’re the one rattled by Conor to the point of disregarding the facts. Your half assed analogies are a symptom of you trying to rationally explain your bitterness. It’s sad really.

Just for the record GSP refused all super fights until the shittest MW of all time was on the throne. He didn’t want to know when Anderson was there. He wasn’t brave enough to do what McGregor did till the opposition was super weak.
Is it sad, or is it more sad to call somebody an idiot, and then look like a fool by immediately coming out with the word "edclucate"?

<GinJuice>

Is it sad, or is it more sad to call somebody an idiot, and then look like a fool by immediately coming out with the word "edclucate"?

<GinJuice>
If you have to resort to calling out Iphone typo errors to make your point, my work here is done. Nice gif though. If only your comprehension of MMA matters was as quality driven.

Back