Chicken Mc Gregor

Damn it! Can we stop talking about chicken and McGregor! Always making me hungry, son of a bitch!

<{hfved}>

But his behaviour suggests that he is happy to take risks provided he is compensated. He wasn't afraid to fight RDA because there was something in it for him, ditto with Nate in the rematch after Nate humilated him. I don't think he's hiding behind big demands, if the UFC offered him what he thinks he is worth then he will fight.

My issue with this is not hm.
it is his fans who agree with it.

He is a fighter. You are his fan BECAUSE he fights.
But it seems odd that his fans are completely OK with him not fighting.....isn't it a direct contradiction of why people follow him in the first place???

My issue with this is not hm.
it is his fans who agree with it.

He is a fighter. You are his fan BECAUSE he fights.
But it seems odd that his fans are completely OK with him not fighting.....isn't it a direct contradiction of why people follow him in the first place???

I completely agree with your sentiment here in the sense that fight fans should care about their fighter fighting. But the truth is I don't actually believe many Conor fans are actually fans of the new Conor Kardashian. Most of his fans want him to fight, or accept he is basically at this point. It seems to me that many of the people who are really nuthugging him now are just troll accounts looking to get a rise out of people.

But please don't forget that our conversation here is framed by the thread and in particular the thread title. You've put an inflammatory premise out there (and something I believe is false as per my arguments), so you can expect people to respond with inflamatory counter claims. That's the nature of internet forums.

Back