Charlie Rose fired by CBS/PBS for sexual harassment

In his defense, RipWarrior was a really prolific, and horrifically terrible, shit poster when @hillelslovak87 started posting in the war room.
These goddamn 2015 professional trolls. We were better off when they were being handed Gameboys.

(A) Is this why he was banned?

(2) Figurative description of what a mod did to him?

Nah, I was just referencing the Bible. There's a story of some kids teasing some guy, so he asks God to take care of the kids. God then brings some she bears forth, and they rip the kids apart. It makes me laugh writing it, lol.

The biggest sexual predators are white men with power. I mean even back in the day when they were above the law they used to rape women all the time and get away with it. Glad times are changing

source.gif

'I can haz boobs? Wtf, why not?'

The biggest sexual predators are white men with power. I mean even back in the day when they were above the law they used to rape women all the time and get away with it. Glad times are changing

I suppose, "back in the day", an Arab warlord, or an African tribal chief, wouldn't have been doing any of the raping?

There is an enormous amount of sexual trafficking going on in the world, and it's not exactly all "white guys" from Europe or America who are responsible for it.

You just hear about them more because nobody gives much of a shit in Africa, Asia or the Middle East.

Is there someone specifically saying that only conservatives are being hounded? It seems like every other day someone on the left is in the media spotlight for being accused of sexual assault.
Rush Limbaugh was saying the media never went after Moore when he was a democrat.

CNN:

US lists China as among worst human trafficking offenders

A new US State Department report lists China as among the worst offenders for human trafficking, joining countries including Russia, Syria and Iran on the lowest rung of the annual Trafficking in Persons (TIP) report.

In central Africa, the report warned the "lack of an inter-ministerial coordinating body and low understanding of anti-trafficking laws among government officials continued to hinder countrywide efforts to address internal trafficking and sex trafficking from the Democratic Republic of the Congo and other countries" into the Republic of Congo.

Two other downgraded countries -- Mali and Guinea -- are also neighbors. Both West African nations had problems with sex trafficking and forced labor, the report said.

I suppose, "back in the day", an Arab warlord, or an African tribal chief, wouldn't have been doing any of the raping?

There is an enormous amount of sexual trafficking going on in the world, and it's not exactly all "white guys" from Europe or America who are responsible for it.

You just hear about them more because nobody gives much of a shit in Africa, Asia or the Middle East.

Build the wall

When you're a senior citizen, bragging about grabbing women by the pussy because your status entitles you to that, you're a perv. It's really quite simple.

Saying something =/= sexual assault

That's my only problem with people crying about what he was recorded saying.

I like Charlie Rose a lot myself, but I mean this isn't too much a surprise here.

There have been rumors of him skinny dippy with Clooney and shit for years now
What does that have to do with anything? What connection is there between skinny dipping and sexual assault?

What does that have to do with anything? What connection is there between skinny dipping and sexual assault?
One of the claims against him if that he exposed himself when it wasn't wanted. Clearly he likes being nude.

Over/under on him dropping a digit on some 3rd world boy?

Back