Change is Good

Roster is huge, I'd like to see some one night tournaments, no matter if it is with non ranked guys

the Sponser wall thingy, if they have to still were reebok

UNnlclN.gif

If no reebok then can we get Custom fight shorts back. The only good rebok shorts are those dope ass red ones that osp uses.

venum-shogun-rua-ufc-fight-night-26-shorts.jpg

punishment-athletics-tito-ortiz-ufc-148-fight-shorts.jpg

Definitely get rid of Reebok

It’s a boner killer

Rules on defence of belts. And, guidelines on who a champ must defend against.

A healthy champ MUST defend twice per year. And, must defend against the highest ranked fighter that makes sense. Of course injuries can affect both of those things. And, can be reviewed on a case by case basis. With some kind of neutral arbiter to assure fairness to everybody involved. If it’s actually needed. But, it really shouldn’t be necessary, imo.

To the best of my knowledge. The ACs have no say about either of those things.

But, they need to get their shit together, and adopt the new rules. One AC doing it this way, and another doing it another way, is pure bullshit.

Of course if everybody uses the new rules. There can be deductions much easier. If the ref enforces the rules. And, there should be more 10-8 rounds. But, that of course, is on the three blind mice.

Other than that, I’m pretty good with most everything else.

EDIT...

Legit fuckin rankings are necessary, too.

Last edited:
3/4 of the rules are so wrestlers don't win every fight. Trust me GSP would have 100% KO ratio with knees to head/head butts/12-6s

Is that what you want as soon as you get a man down and on top it's basically over? The guard is only powerful because top man cant do anything with his control by the rule book.

Last edited:
Got rid of Patrick Coté for french broadcasts. He is no best. He make me have to learn this English
Good everyone should speak English, then we can stop using all of the other obsolete languages.

An actual merit based ranking system . Fighters on standby for injuries .

Change is good, especially when you forget your wallet and you need a 40 oz

Small joint manipulation? I don’t want to see someone lose a finger

I can see it now

Bruce Buffer: your winner- BY FINGERBAR : CM PUUUUUUUUUUUUNKKKKK! Hahahahahahahaha
lol, or hair pulling, honda vs holly

No Reebok, sponsorship, legitimate contender status, better refs, judges with brains.

Oh and 12-6!

These are the threads that bring out the dumb asses.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back