Change is Good

MadDogMahoney

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
What changes would you make to the rules and the way UFC events are run?

A few that come to mind for me:

The athletic commissions have to agree across the board with regards to the rules. For example how rounds are scored.

The use of video replay without the fight being called a NC.

5-Round fights should be reserved for title fights and possibly interim title fights only. You can simply add another fight to the card to make up for loss of content. 5 rounders are grueling and asking a bit much I feel, also they often result in a lot of stalling and point-fighting.

What say you?

Last edited:

The athletic commissions have to agree across the board with regards to the rules. For example the use of video replay without the fight being called a NC.

5-Round fights should be reserved for title fights and possibly interim title fights only. You can simply add another fight to the card to make up for loss of content. 5 rounders are grueling and asking a bit much I feel, also they often result in a lot of stalling and point-fighting.

What say you?
All main events should be 5 rounds.

Legalise everything

All drugs, soccer kicks, nut shots, fish hooks........................you get the gist

<{JustBleed}>

The athletic commissions have to agree across the board with regards to the rules. For example how rounds are scored.

The use of video replay without the fight being called a NC.

What say you?
I say you suck and your thread sucks.

Allow everything but eye gouging, fish hooking, groin strikes, clavicle and small joint manipulation.

No more testing. In fact a smorgasbord of PED's should be in the locker room before fights, presented on a bone platter made of rhino horn

Kicks and knees to grounded opponents
<{JustBleed}>

Didn't realize school shooters used this forum...

Love it.

Edit: Would also like to see them implement the hydration tests, as has been discussed before.

Last edited:
Got rid of Patrick Coté for french broadcasts. He is no best. He make me have to learn this English

Champions should have to defend their titles once every three weeks. Except for Conor who is exempt from this rule for some unknown never to be revealed reason.

no biting, but yes to small joint manipulation, what can aikido guys do?
Small joint manipulation? I don’t want to see someone lose a finger

I can see it now

Bruce Buffer: your winner- BY FINGERBAR : CM PUUUUUUUUUUUUNKKKKK! Hahahahahahahaha

Headbutts are extremely effective but I don't expect or even want fighters to throw their head as a weapon.

Back