Chandler vs McGregor at UFC 303

65eb3ec68c4479e39d344613acdf4388.gif
Until they make the walk, THIS X 1,000!!!

Not exactly related to the topic but remember when people were saying that Chandler would be champ but he chooses to fight reckless to put on a show? Oh how far we’ve come.

We don't need a thread every time one of them tweets. It's all been BS up until now. Nothing is official until the UFC announces it.

First time I’ve seen anyone involved actually say an actual date so it felt relevant enough to start the thread otherwise I would agree sherbro

So many better fights and fighters out there right now. Between this one being postponed so much, Chandler being a cuck and McGregor not winning in 4 years I don't even look forward to it.

I'd be more excited for the press conference if the fight actually ever happens.

It doesn't matter if his fights suck or not. It's an irrelevant fight between two non-contenders in a company full of athletes who are far more skilled, entertaining, active, and serious about the sport/being champion. Chandler and Conor are delusional to think that everyone is just pining for and eagerly awaiting this fight.
If it's irrelevant for the rankings but a fun fight what's the problem? I think most of us are tired of hearing "news" of the fight and nothing happening. I'm sure plenty of people will look forward to an officially announced fight.

First it won't happen, second no one cares but Conor nut huggers. Chandler beats him, so what Conor hasn't had back to back wins in 8 years. Conor wins the world will explode but he would be crushed into tinny pieces by anyone in the Top 5 right now.

Its a garbage fight that is meaningless except to sell tickets, but I think most people are over Conor anyway.

Apparently you don’t understand the money at stake for Chandler?

Certainly nothing as low as at any of the 5 times Khabib/Tony was scheduled.

We are talking about millions of dollars at stake for Chandler.. For a non-title fight.

The fight was supposed to happen in December, 2023. But people keep making it sound like it’s been a few years. When it’s actually only been a few months, at this point.

The fight could still happen well within a year of the original projected 296 date. But clowns in here talk about shit they know nothing about. Most can’t even keep the facts straight.

But, I’m sure you’d walk away from milions, right? You wouldn’t chase it at all?
Is he getting ppv points? Because Cerrone didn't & neither did Poirier until the trilogy.

Apparently you don’t understand the money at stake for Chandler?

Certainly nothing as low as at any of the 5 times Khabib/Tony was scheduled.

We are talking about millions of dollars at stake for Chandler.. For a non-title fight.

The fight was supposed to happen in December, 2023. But people keep making it sound like it’s been a few years. When it’s actually only been a few months, at this point.

The fight could still happen well within a year of the original projected 296 date. But clowns in here talk about shit they know nothing about. Most can’t even keep the facts straight.

But, I’m sure you’d walk away from milions, right? You wouldn’t chase it at all?
^^^This! I would be outside Conor’s house taunting him with a bullhorn if I were Michael Chandler. Leaving Lucky Charms cereal in his mailbox and stuff.

It's been happening and then not happening for so long that it's lost most of it's luster. Conor's been out making money and doing stuff outside of the sport, and Chandler has just been waiting.

Back