Media 2024 Best Year Of UFC Fights Ever? UFC 298-303 Was/Will Be Incredible + Chimaev/Whittaker

Black9

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
UFC 298: Topuria vs Volk
UFC 299: Stacked to the gills
UFC 300: Max, Alex, and many many more

UFC 302: Islam vs Poirier + Strickland vs Costa

GLGuRzIXIAAOmHG.jpg

UFC 303:
ufc 303.jpg

Chimaev vs Whittaker:
images.jpg

no. including that ratlip canzat into a 'best of list' is just silly. im sure there are plenty better card arrangements.

no. including that ratlip canzat into a 'best of list' is just silly. im sure there are plenty better card arrangements.
Im talking half way into the year, almost every PPV has been pretty banger.

Just june alone is incredible.

Im talking half way into the year, almost every PPV has been pretty banger.

Just june alone is incredible.
imo if we look back over the years we could find a better 3-5 month spread of cards which were better than what you listed.

imo if we look back over the years we could find a better 3-5 month spread of cards which were better than what you listed.
If UFC 300 is labelled the best card ever or one of.
UFC 299 was being said to be even better than that
Topuria vs Volk was incredible and there's not even mentioning the interest levels of UFC 302-303 + Whittaker vs Chimaev.

It's been a terrific year, and it seems like with Conor returning, the Saudi Arabia card, and The Sphere all around the corner, it could end up as one of the best.

Yeah June is gonna be nuts, so far the Whittaker/Khamzat card looks the most stacked but there's not much for 302 or 303.
I think 302 will get some solid bouts on it, however I feel 303 will most likely mainly rely on the Conor/Chandler fight to sell it and not have many other big fights on there.

Yeah June is gonna be nuts, so far the Whittaker/Khamzat card looks the most stacked but there's not much for 302 or 303.
I think 302 will get some solid bouts on it, however I feel 303 will most likely mainly rely on the Conor/Chandler fight to sell it and not have many other big fights on there.
Im almost certain Umar vs Sandhagen and all the dagestani's will be on that UFC 302 card and obviously Conor vs Chandler will probably sell on its own.

Back