Chandler vs McGregor at UFC 303

I will watch the fight and be excited by it but Chandler's jilted girlfriend chasing of this fight has tarnished its significance a bit for me. Well done to him for being persistent enough to chase it but the whole fiasco has just left me a bit empty

How many years are we going to talk about this fight? Does it even have relevancy anymore?

I first read that as "3003" and it didn't even seem weird.

Apparently you don’t understand the money at stake for Chandler?

Certainly nothing as low as at any of the 5 times Khabib/Tony was scheduled.

We are talking about millions of dollars at stake for Chandler.. For a non-title fight.

The fight was supposed to happen in December, 2023. But people keep making it sound like it’s been a few years. When it’s actually only been a few months, at this point.

The fight could still happen well within a year of the original projected 296 date. But clowns in here talk about shit they know nothing about. Most can’t even keep the facts straight.

But, I’m sure you’d walk away from milions, right? You wouldn’t chase it at all?
Completely false. Chandler would not get PPV points for fighting Conor. Cowboy Cerrone made something like $500K fighting Conor, Chandler might make $800K - 1M. This red panty night narrative is one of the biggest misnomers in mma. You have to have PPV points for that, and there is no indication he'll get that.

my guess is that dana is done chasing this fight
conor just made a movie and has no intent of fighting atm.

so its all up to chandler to sell this thing (ringside at every ppv, wwe call out, social media stuff, etc)

and its not working

I can, but you are set in your ways so no point in even bothering. You just try to get rid of those yellows instead and stick around. Maybe you'll be worth remembering.

Aren't you tired of trolling? stick to the topic, name a fight that's bigger.

Aren't you tired of trolling? stick to the topic, name a fight that's bigger.
The join date of 2023 with double yellows is accusing me of trolling lol. Izzy/Poatan 3, Jones/Stipe and even if the guy who smashed both Dustin and your idol,Khabib if he were to come back. They all are bigger then that. Try to think of a reply that's worth my while now.

The join date of 2023 with double yellows is accusing me of trolling lol. Izzy/Poatan 3, Jones/Stipe and even if the guy who smashed both Dustin and your idol,Khabib if he were to come back. They all are bigger then that. Try to think of a reply that's worth my while now.

Lol none of those fights get over 1 million PPVs.

Tell me how many PPVs did over a million buys that didn't involve Conor?
Izzy and Poaton 2 didn't break 700,000. Their trilogy ain't breaking a million

Khabib can't do anywhere close to a million without Conor, as evidenced by all his fights without Conor.
Jones and Stipe ain't going to be bigger than Jones vs DC 3 which still only did around 700k.

Back