Chain of peace - 2 Syrian Muslim refugees kidnapped Swedish woman and chained in a basement.

The reason Arabs are classified as White by the US gov. is because White is a synonym for Caucasoid in Science, and Arab are Caucasoid.

It's a bit more complex than saying Arabs are Caucasoid because an Arab is someone whos mother tongue is Arabic, so Arab is a linguistic/cultural grouping, much like Latino or Hispanic. But since the bulk of Arabs are Caucasoid, the label sticks.

If Shia LeBouf and Jerry Seinfield (both of whos ancestors recently came from the MidEast) are classified as White then Arabs are classified as White too.

Arabs as White enters some funny territory when the daughter of Anwar Saddat is classified as White despite looking Black.
I just consider white to mean a particular phenotype. I don't think of a "white race".

You call them White, I call them Semites. Thought they may be Caucasoid, they come from a different lineage than the Aryans or Scot-Irish or whatever.

"White" is too broad of a term and is essentially meaningless if we classify this guy as "white". I don't need a DNA analysis so see the differences. Same thing with hispanics. The differences are obvious in the phenotypes. A child could point it out.

tecos_tigres3.jpg

The only reason they call Arabs "whites" is to make their terrorism and crime statistics politically correct so they can pin more shit on "the white man".

Last edited:
German 2014 Crime rates by nationality.

- murder per capita

Lebanese 23
Tunisians 14
Algerien 12
Afgan 9
German 0.8

- Man slaughter

Algerian 57
Tunisian 53
Somali 36
Pakistani 27
Lebanese 25
Iraqi 22
Afgan 17
Germans 1.7

- Sex assult/rape

Algerian 36
Tunisian 32
Somali 29
Afgan 24
Lebanese 24
Pakistani 21
Iraqi 18
Nigrian 16.7
German 3

Hmmm what culture and religion do they have in common.

Ohh i sure cant wait for the 2016 stats.

Facts are racist.:confused:

Migrants fucking up the Time Space Continuum?

Shit man, why they gotta go fuck up sci-fi for us now.
2c51a8e4ddbe20078cf25bbe93f26399.jpg

Yea, for anyone that watched back to the future 3, he actually did that
They altered the continuum in a multitude of ways. But she was going to die if not for them so it's not like he took away someone's great grandmother or something. In fact, leaving her in the time continuum might have done more damage than removing her from it.

Back on topic, I can't believe Swedes are such pussies. The article also mentioned child rapists getting tried as minors even though at least one of them was in his twenties (migrants lie about age for better treatment) and got little more than a year in prison.

They altered the continuum in a multitude of ways. But she was going to die if not for them so it's not like he took away someone's great grandmother or something. In fact, leaving her in the time continuum might have done more damage than removing her from it.

Back on topic, I can't believe Swedes are such pussies. The article also mentioned child rapists getting tried as minors even though at least one of them was in his twenties (migrants lie about age for better treatment) and got little more than a year in prison.
They don't care about their women, just hate their men.

- murder per capita

Lebanese 23
Tunisians 14
Algerien 12
Afgan 9
German 0.8

- Man slaughter

Algerian 57
Tunisian 53
Somali 36
Pakistani 27
Lebanese 25
Iraqi 22
Afgan 17
Germans 1.7

- Sex assult/rape

Algerian 36
Tunisian 32
Somali 29
Afgan 24
Lebanese 24
Pakistani 21
Iraqi 18
Nigrian 16.7
German 3

BOOM headshot

blaming this on multiculturalism and religion is stupid, unless you are willing to blame the white rapes and murder on the white race and monoculturalism in areas that are that way inclined.

and as all good criminal minds viewers know, most murderers and rapists attack their own "race".

This would be a good point if rape wasn't basically unheard of in sweden before refugees started flooding the country.

Cernovich trying to hightlight the rape crisis in Sweden..
as local progressives pretend nothing is wrong .

i am disgusted by 2016 swedish men and women.

What do you expect? We're encouraging this behavior.

I think these guys have eaten all the carrots and it's time for the stick. Maybe reducing the global Muslim population by about 50% might send a message, put those warheads to good use starting with Mecca. They need to understand that the only reason they're alive is that we allow them to live.

1)these people do not share our values or moral code
2) these people view compassion as weakness and vulnerability

the sooner the euros realize this, the sooner they will stop letting them in and the atrocities will stop

Have you ever seen an immigrant group so disrespectful to their host nation?
Immigrants I've seen in the past were greatfull, tired, hungry, willing to work.
This.
These are energized, well fed violent young me.

we've had americans do this. several in fact.

so while they're the most evil of evil, trying to turn this from a pure evil thing to a islam thing is both incorrect and missing, or purposefully ignoring, the more horrible part of all this.

so while they're the most evil of evil, trying to turn this from a pure evil thing to a islam thing is both incorrect and missing, or purposefully ignoring, the more horrible part of all this.

Not really, Islam justifies this carry on. Unveiled women are seen as uncovered meat on the street and its not that cats fault for coming along and eating the uncovered meet.

- murder per capita

Lebanese 23
Tunisians 14
Algerien 12
Afgan 9
German 0.8

- Man slaughter

Algerian 57
Tunisian 53
Somali 36
Pakistani 27
Lebanese 25
Iraqi 22
Afgan 17
Germans 1.7

- Sex assult/rape

Algerian 36
Tunisian 32
Somali 29
Afgan 24
Lebanese 24
Pakistani 21
Iraqi 18
Nigrian 16.7
German 3

Source? Not doubting it but would like to see for myself

How can an entire nation be this stupid to allow all this shit happen? This is what happens when your country is totally liberal left wing.

what?, you don't see a correlation between Islam and the brutal treatment of women?, sure, all colours and creeds do this type of thing, but no group of people does it more than the savages of Islam..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Wang
Back