Chain of peace - 2 Syrian Muslim refugees kidnapped Swedish woman and chained in a basement.

naw, once they are full fledge refugees and getting all the benefits of free money, shelter and food, they can age, but how do all 17yr olds organize and flood a place, it's amazinig.
What's more amazing is the magic portal that acts like a fountain of youth. It's called the cortroom. Once a refugee goes in it, they immediately regress to a younger age. The moment they leave, they revert back in an instant.

blaming this on multiculturalism and religion is stupid, unless you are willing to blame the white rapes and murder on the white race and monoculturalism in areas that are that way inclined.

and as all good criminal minds viewers know, most murderers and rapists attack their own "race".
Arabs = whites. Good to know

naw, once they are full fledge refugees and getting all the benefits of free money, shelter and food, they can age, but how do all 17yr olds organize and flood a place, it's amazinig.
Yeah, but sometimes the process takes a long time.

It'll be an awkward family reunion when the father gets his family imported and Mohammed (17) sees his son Anwar (17).

Death by force feeding them pages of the quran that have been soaked in bleach.

I really don't think there's any way back for Sweden. In Germany, there are at least glimmers of hope in that voices are beginning to be heard and people are starting to stir a little - not a lot, but moreso than Sweden who just literally seem to have laid down to die.

Yeah, but sometimes the process takes a long time.

It'll be an awkward family reunion when the father gets his family imported and Mohammed (17) sees his son Anwar (17).
Migrants fucking up the Time Space Continuum?

Shit man, why they gotta go fuck up sci-fi for us now.
2c51a8e4ddbe20078cf25bbe93f26399.jpg

Yea, for anyone that watched back to the future 3, he actually did that

wow that article stated that 1 in 4 swedish women will be raped by a muslim. Think about that for a second. If that statistic is ture which I have no reason to not believe it based on everything I have been reading for years about Sweden, it is so horrific. You cannot let your daughters, sisters, wives, mothers and even grandmothers walk around your own country in any safety. Sweden wake the fuck up.

23 and 28 years old. Prime war fighting aged men.

Thank god we didn't let the women, children and elderly immigrate into Europe. They should be left behind to fight by themselves for their homeland.
They are sending the ones who are most likely to "survive" the trip. Then they will complain so long until the governments allow their countless relatives to come as well.

Yeah, Sweden doesn't have a lot of outs. Hopefully a good amount of them get out while the gettin is good. I have hope Europe could survive this but I have accepted somebody will probably fall and be an example. Sweden is in the deepest and yet they still remain on course without a single break check. Atleast there is legitimate debate and discourse in Germany going on. Things MIGHT change but maybe not. Sweden is just "nothing stops this train, nothing. We're right"

They don't call it Stockholm Syndrome because it sounds neat.

Crazy story. I wish the lady all the best, and those animals all the worst.
Neither was convicted of kidnapping or torture. Only rape.

Um... WTH?
How the hell does that work? Kidnapping, torture, involvement in the sex trade, breaking zoning bylaws, unsafe working conditions, living off the avails of prostitution, and impersonating human beings are just starting point. These people should have every conceivable charge thrown at them. Unbelievable.

blaming this on multiculturalism and religion is stupid, unless you are willing to blame the white rapes and murder on the white race and monoculturalism in areas that are that way inclined.

and as all good criminal minds viewers know, most murderers and rapists attack their own "race".

Do you not understand the outrage at welcoming people into your country and setting them up with a business, only to have that kindness repaid with rape and torture? Did native men kidnapp and rape this woman? Nope. So what do you have against correctly identifying the perpetrators? If these refugees weren't in Sweden this woman would never have experienced this ordeal.

This coinage draws not on immigration nor the city, nation-state itself - it's simply fons et origo. Is this what you were supposing for effect or had I misread?

seiger trolling as usual.

Yeah, Sweden doesn't have a lot of outs. Hopefully a good amount of them get out while the gettin is good. I have hope Europe could survive this but I have accepted somebody will probably fall and be an example. Sweden is in the deepest and yet they still remain on course without a single break check. Atleast there is legitimate debate and discourse in Germany going on. Things MIGHT change but maybe not. Sweden is just "nothing stops this train, nothing. We're right"

It is borderline illegal to even discuss immigration as a problem there. Thank God the US has the Bill of Rights.

blaming this on multiculturalism and religion is stupid, ".
Not really. When you put two groups with vastly different and conflicting ideals into a space, conflicts are going to arise.

Multiculturalism doesn't really work, especially with people from the mid east and north africa.

Crazy story. I wish the lady all the best, and those animals all the worst.

How the hell does that work? Kidnapping, torture, involvement in the sex trade, breaking zoning bylaws, unsafe working conditions, living off the avails of prostitution, and impersonating human beings are just starting point. These people should have every conceivable charge thrown at them. Unbelievable.

Do you not understand the outrage at welcoming people into your country and setting them up with a business, only to have that kindness repaid with rape and torture? Did native men kidnapp and rape this woman? Nope. So what do you have against correctly identifying the perpetrators? If these refugees weren't in Sweden this woman would never have experienced this ordeal.

no. because i havent seen any argument that evidences the majority of people act that way. if native men had done this, there would be no news story and no baseless allegations that this is a representative sample. do you not understand the outrage at generalising one case onto a much larger unrelated set of people.

i have nothing against correctly identifying the perpetrators. i have a logical allergy to incorrectly carrying that into an argument of collective guilt.

if swedish men didnt exist, then the women raped at their hands wouldnt have experienced that ordeal.

Not really. When you put two groups with vastly different and conflicting ideals into a space, conflicts are going to arise.

Multiculturalism doesn't really work, especially with people from the mid east and north africa.

except thats a baseless statement,. because it does work and to back up my statement, look at the majority of top gdp cities. london. paris. berlin. new york.

you know who hates multiculturalism - isis.

what doesnt work is fascism in a mutlicultural/ diverse setting, which is why you hate it too.

Back