Chael Sonnen's heaction to his Bellator 208 loss

SPOT-ON!

I am sick and tired of reading "Oh...waah waaah waah! Chael threw the fight! Waaaah Waaah waaaah!"

Shut the fuck up, you zima-drinking tin-foil-hat-wearing dumb fucks!

It looks suspect. Who the fuck tries a sommersault finish when you got a rear mount? Any grappling trainer would tell Chael to put the hooks in and try to get the choke or flatter the guy on the bottom for GnP. Deal with it.

feel like there is some kind of special lense that makes Gilbert look like he's way in the distance...

It looks suspect. Who the fuck tries a sommersault finish when you got a rear mount? Any grappling trainer would tell Chael to put the hooks in and try to get the choke or flatter the guy on the bottom for GnP. Deal with it.
Not to mention the fact that it was by a very experienced wrestler and MMA fighter which makes it look suspect to me.

The spinning back fist against Silva was different as neither fighters were necessarily were at an advantage at that point (it was a bit like Weidman's kick against Rockhold), but against Fedor he was in a dominant position on the ground and then goes and does that.

I'll just assume it was a dumb mistake but I agree it did look suspect.

Only Chael could get his ass kicked and immediately claim that he just laid a blueprint to beat fedor lol....
He got that from the Mayweather and Oscar de la Hoya.

Oscar lost (pretty convincingly to me) and at the post fight conference he said he laid the blueprint to beat Mayweather.

m96jjd.jpg

@1:35 Chael takes credit for giving Bader the blueprint to beating Fedor.

<DirkMavs> Lol Big Foot Silva and Middleweight Hendo already authored the novel on " How to expose a can crusher " ...

Prime Ryan Bader, looms.

He got that from the Mayweather and Oscar de la Hoya.

Oscar lost (pretty convincingly to me) and at the post fight conference he said he laid the blueprint to beat Mayweather.

I had Mayweather winning 7 to 5 rounds in their match. And the judges had Floyd winning by split decision. Not taht convincing to me. Besides it's not like Floyd hurt Oscar badly or anything.

m96jjd.jpg

<Prem973> Oh, yes it was steroids that beat Fedor. Just ask Mark Coleman how steroids helped him beat Fedor.

<{Ray1}> You can sit down now.

I'll stand, thanks.

Considering how shitty Bigfoot looked the moment he got off the juice, it's fair to say it would have been a completely different fight if he was clean. Not to mention Hendo and Bigfoot beat a Fedor past his prime, completely different to the Fedor that fought Coleman. ;)

Nice belt gimmick btw, I guess you need to compensate with gimmicks when all you post is trash. Have a good day, sir

m96jjd.jpg

I'll stand, thanks.
Considering how shitty Bigfoot looked the moment he got off the juice, it's fair to say it would have been a completely different fight if he was clean. Not to mention Hendo and Bigfoot beat a Fedor past his prime, completely different to the Fedor that fought Coleman. ;)

Nice belt gimmick btw, I guess you need to compensate with gimmicks when all you post is trash. Have a good day, sir

<{Heymansnicker}> Run away, bich. My posts are trash ?? You got upset on behalf of another man. You'll stand because your ass is so GODDAMN sore.

Chale or Fedor take an L from Bader. Double champ incoming, Coleman was Juiced to the gills. Where were your excuses when he did the stanky leg for dad bad Fabiano Maldonado, for shame. Fabioano was robbed in that fight.

Love him or hate him, he has had the shit beaten out of him badly by some beasts.

Jon Jones fucked him up, Rashad Evans beat him on the ground so bad he started twiddling his legs like a small child in pain, then Fedor slammed those hooks into him on the ground.

He can take a beating you must admit.

Love him or hate him, he has had the shit beaten out of him badly by some beasts.

Jon Jones fucked him up, Rashad Evans beat him on the ground so bad he started twiddling his legs like a small child in pain, then Fedor slammed those hooks into him on the ground.

He can take a beating you must admit.

I am suspecting it was a work, but if were a real fight, Chael could have likely taken way more damage. He just looked for a way out because he is reluctant to get injuries/CTE.

dude the ref stopped it

Back