Chael Sonnen's heaction to his Bellator 208 loss

SSgt Dickweed

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

@1:35 Chael takes credit for giving Bader the blueprint to beating Fedor.

He said some stuff like he has never been gnp'd that hard.

In general it's refreshing to see chael being honest. Now in hindsight I was right about My intuition that told me chael was shook and mentally gotten to pre fight during stare downs.

Im not sure Chael made a blueprint of anything besides getting repeatedly dropped. Fedor will definitely need to increase his stamina for the Bader fight though.

Blueprint? You did get hit hard....the only blueprint was how to lose..

Who takes a lost better than Chael. After fights his a complete gentlemen.

Chael is still the GOAT.

You gotta respect this guy. Pretty sure he knew he was losing this fight going in though lol

Through pro. Still puts in the work. And I be damned, he looks fucking jacked in that black tee.

I mean, Chael didn't have a whole lot of success in that fight. He was ragdolled a lot

Everyone who gets hit by Fedor talks about his speed and power. That's unique. Normally people downplay it. "I just got caught" or whatever. At 42 the guy still makes professional fighters marvel. Chael said he didn't even see some of the punches. Very cool.

Only Chael could get his ass kicked and immediately claim that he just laid a blueprint to beat fedor lol....

Only Chael could get his ass kicked and immediately claim that he just laid a blueprint to beat fedor lol....
the dude just got out of a dog fight. You see things differently in battle. Sometimes you think your doing better than you are and have to go back and re watch the fight. Even he said he didn't realize he was in fetal position at the end. He took some hard blows, cut him some slack

Back