Chael Sonnen vs Wanderlei at Bellator 180

70c7de6c9b85ba7fb28aac8cc3c55bc5.gif
lol most fakest fight ever.

The production crew said "everybody move out the way so we can film this Wandy/Chael brawl" and didnt let the fighters jump in until the "fight" happened.

Fuckin A.

A Wandy signing and a Bellator PPV?

This is definitely worthy of The Heavies. Lmao

PPV? Really?

lol. It's a decent fight, but these two aren't in their primes anymore, and the iron on their rivalry is cold as ice.

Awesome. Juice em both up and it should be a good fight.

Both will be roided off their chops and its about 3yrs too late. Still, it'll be interesting to see whether Sonnen manhandles him for 3 rounds or folds inside 2mins.

The point being that this fight is totally pointless and a fucking dumb idea compared to those fights, I hope?
Oh I have a whole lot of points for this ridiculous card, but I added my prediction for the main card to my first post in the thread because it needs to be ridiculous to be worth 50 bucks.

Oh I have a whole lot of points for this ridiculous card, but I added my prediction for the main card to my first post in the thread because it needs to be ridiculous to be worth 50 bucks.
They'd have to pay me the $50 to get me to watch.

I'll enjoy hearing about the results later and the inevitable butthurt from one or both camps of fans.

I'm sure they will do fine job selling the fight and all...but Bellator better have something big planned as a pack up plan this time if the big fight falls apart the last minute again.

I'm actually looking forward to it. I hope it's a good fight

Thought wand had a lifetime ban

Didn't realize NSAC amended it

Stoked for more black and white videos of wand yelling at the camera

The real question is, will they allow Chael to wear those sandals??
upload_2017-3-20_17-47-20.png
If so, Wandy stands no chance.

If this card is headlined by Silva-Sonnen, then if I've got my promoter's hat on, I think it would be a waste of Emelianenko to have him on the card as well, lest they spread themselves too thin.

They don't want to become the next Affliction with super stacked high-budget cards, and lack of ROI.

Bellator PPV huh? I guess if there were any fight they would want to charge for, it'd be that. That means Fedor will be on this card for sure.

This is my prediction for the main card:

Chael Sonnen vs Wanderlei Silva
Phil Davis vs Ryan Bader (for the 205 belt)
Fedor Emelianenko vs Joey Beltran or Cheick Kongo
Douglas Lima vs Rory MacDonald (for the 170 belt)
Paul Daley vs Josh Koscheck

Headlining prelim: Justin Wren vs Josh Appelt

That would be a pretty sweet card and I don't even watch Bellator.

Back