Chael Sonnen vs Wanderlei at Bellator 180

Wand is in rough shape these days. Even though Chael has been getting steamrolled and pretty much gives up for his last few fights, i feel like he'll give his all for this one. Wand will have to do a bit of real training again for this one. I hate it's on PPV. I guess that's best to make their money, but it better be a hell of a card. Hope that's not going to be a trend.

Fedor will be on this PPV as well?

It's a sad day when a Bellator card is more interesting than any non-Conor UFC card.

Chael smashes Silvas skull into a fine powder

PPV???

Only if they put Fedor vs Geary on it I will buy

Reminder: Bellator has had ONE PPV event in their history: Rampage vs King Mo, Bellator 120

Buyrate was about 100k, and this was the main card:

Quinton Jackson def. Muhammed Lawal Unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
Will Brooks def. Michael Chandler Split decision (47-48, 48-47, 48-46)
Tito Ortiz def. Alexander Shlemenko Technical submission (arm-triangle choke) Round 1 2:27
Alexander Volkov def. Blagoy Ivanov Submission (rear-naked choke) Round 2 1:08
Michael Page def. Ricky Rainey TKO (punch) Round 1 4:29

Will Chael be wearing flip flops again?

'I cant let you get close"

70c7de6c9b85ba7fb28aac8cc3c55bc5.gif

I really hope this fight happens this time. Its been too long since i've seen my boy wandy fight. Never a dull moment when he fights. Tho, if anyone can make it a dull fight its chael. Nothing against him, but I could definitely see him using the ricardo arona strategy from his first fight with wand. Its a great strategy if you like that style. Hopefully chael doesnt let me down and quits pretty quick into the fight. WAR WAND!!!!!

2 washed up fighters headlining a Bellator card?

G-cS9ynr.jpg

Chael is just trying to get his fix of fixes.

Add 5 tablespoons of Fedor, 2 teaspoons of Daley and a pinch of Rampage (optional) prior to serving.

Here's hoping Sonnen trips on his way to the cage and lands face first on concrete because someone kicks his hands out of the way from catching his fall and then he gets in the cage and Wandy leaves him hitting the canvas face first a second time.

Wand is in rough shape these days. Even though Chael has been getting steamrolled and pretty much gives up for his last few fights, i feel like he'll give his all for this one. Wand will have to do a bit of real training again for this one. I hate it's on PPV. I guess that's best to make their money, but it better be a hell of a card. Hope that's not going to be a trend.
It's probably not going to be 50 bucks though right probably half that.

If chael come to really fight and not just tap, this will be fun

Chael has a glass jaw i can see Wand finishing this early in the 1st

Reminder: Bellator has had ONE PPV event in their history: Rampage vs King Mo, Bellator 120

Buyrate was about 100k, and this was the main card:

Quinton Jackson def. Muhammed Lawal Unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
Will Brooks def. Michael Chandler Split decision (47-48, 48-47, 48-46)
Tito Ortiz def. Alexander Shlemenko Technical submission (arm-triangle choke) Round 1 2:27
Alexander Volkov def. Blagoy Ivanov Submission (rear-naked choke) Round 2 1:08
Michael Page def. Ricky Rainey TKO (punch) Round 1 4:29
The point being that this fight is totally pointless and a fucking dumb idea compared to those fights, I hope?

Wand probably subs Shael off his back

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back