Chael Sonnen vs Wanderlei at Bellator 180

You think mpv will fight on this card or does he already have something happening?

I hope that both fighters show up in great shape.

Motivated Chael would easily UD Wand. Too bad he seems to be out of motivation. Wand by Chael panic-tapping to first round school yard neck crank or something as ridiculous.

Silva takes it with ease , depends if USADA are on holiday that weekend though

So in other words you think Wand has no chance vs Chael..
No, in other words I wish the 10 plagues of Egypt upon Sonnen. I want him to walk face first into a brick. Every day he makes a living off all his cheating is an insult to honest people everywhere.

You think mpv will fight on this card or does he already have something happening?
The rumor is Bellator had an ad on Craig's list for an opponent but all the applicants were a little too qualified so far.

Bellator PPV huh? I guess if there were any fight they would want to charge for, it'd be that. That means Fedor will be on this card for sure.

This is my wild prediction for the main card:

Chael Sonnen vs Wanderlei Silva
Phil Davis vs Ryan Bader (for the 205 belt)
Fedor Emelianenko vs Joey Beltran or Cheick Kongo
Douglas Lima vs Rory MacDonald (for the 170 belt)
Paul Daley vs Josh Koscheck

Headlining prelim: Justin Wren vs Josh Appelt
Kongo will destroy Fedor at this point

I can't believe they aren't going to do Mitrione vs Fedor again. I loved that match up.

This is going to be one of the best PPV's, can't wait. Needs Michael Chandler.

Joke of a headline fight, 5 years too late.
Will watch with great anticipation still.

I would rather watch that fight then Bisping vs GSP.
Bellator has the base to a very solid card there, with the Fedor fight.

No, in other words I wish the 10 plagues of Egypt upon Sonnen. I want him to walk face first into a brick. Every day he makes a living off all his cheating is an insult to honest people everywhere.

The American Gangster doesnt need dorks like you among his supporters, anyway.

Every day Chael P. makes a living off endeavors is a win for the hustlers, the cheaters, and the gangsters.

#anotheroneforthebadguy

Back