Chael Sonnen vs Wanderlei at Bellator 180

I don't mind this one. They need to stack this card with names

They need to stack it with their talent. Putting on a PPV full of ex UFC fighters does nothing but show how much they can sell with UFC talent. They need to get the unknowns out there to the masses.

To make a pro wrestling analogy, when ECW died, every Indy fed was booking everyrone and anyone associated with ECW. In their eyes it legitimized the promotion to have stars on it. But, by putting over yesterday's talent at the expense of your current, homegrown talent, generally spelled disaster. It's no different here.

Hopefully Chael actually trains for this fight.

wand should take this.

he really wants to beat the shit outta chael, while chael is acting n is the new bob sapp. just shows up to collect his check

I am getting adds and shit with this dubs so I can't participate one whatever this is

Here's hoping Sonnen trips on his way to the cage and lands face first on concrete because someone kicks his hands out of the way from catching his fall and then he gets in the cage and Wandy leaves him hitting the canvas face first a second time.

So in other words you think Wand has no chance vs Chael..

Wand is in rough shape these days. Even though Chael has been getting steamrolled and pretty much gives up for his last few fights, i feel like he'll give his all for this one. Wand will have to do a bit of real training again for this one. I hate it's on PPV. I guess that's best to make their money, but it better be a hell of a card. Hope that's not going to be a trend.

If they do a PPV around 4 times a year with a stacked card like that I am fully OK with.

Will be
Wand vs Chael
Meat vs Fedor
Davis vs Bader
Koscheck vs. Daley or TBA and one of their rising stars

Nothing to mock there. Solid card. Real solid.

The fight fans all around the world have been waiting for.

Chael will petition Bellator to bring in Charles Bennett to really get into Silva's head on the under card.

I normally shit on Bellator but good job on them booking MSG. Nyc is an advertising market. Chael will be all over ny radio.

Bellator PPV huh? I guess if there were any fight they would want to charge for, it'd be that. That means Fedor will be on this card for sure.

This is my wild prediction for the main card:

Chael Sonnen vs Wanderlei Silva
Phil Davis vs Ryan Bader (for the 205 belt)
Fedor Emelianenko vs Joey Beltran or Cheick Kongo
Douglas Lima vs Rory MacDonald (for the 170 belt)
Paul Daley vs Josh Koscheck

Headlining prelim: Justin Wren vs Josh Appelt
I'd buy this card

Back