Chael Sonnen Looking Soft

giphy.gif

These looking soft.
Those looking just right to bounce around in my face!!!

"And there they were... the Nogueria brothers were feeding a carrot to a bus... THIS is a TRUE STORY!! I swear!! This happened down in brazil" - CP Sonnen .

lol god I miss chael. goat mma personality.

I gotta go with Tito in this one because he's bigger and stronger. But if this turns out to be a kickboxing match, I'm gonna be very happy.

he looks like fat elvis. Anybody ever notice how dude looks like elvis

From Sonnen

"If I was to fail a test under my Bellator contract, it would cost me 100 percent of my purse and $500,000. That is in writing," Sonnen said. "Now, I understand for you guys, that's not as good as a clean test, but boy, that's got to mean something. If you think I didn't read that part of it before I signed it, I did.

LOL at Sonnen expecting people to believe a single word that comes out of his mouth.

looks thick and solid

not tight

maybe 15% body fat

Has any other major fighter failed a drug test in Bellator aside from Shlemenko and Mike Richman?
Seems to me it's kind of an achievement to fail one itself.

Why is he fighting Tito at LHW, get on TRT and other horsemeats, go to 185 and dominate.

Well yeah...hes gonna need the pasta weight though. Sonnen's needs to get ahold of that metalized neck or Tito's gonna GnP him to hell. Win or lose Chael has some great potential mw fights coming up.

Back