Chael Sonnen Looking Soft

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
16110346_1668474840118881_1437995831415275520_n.jpg

205 and no TRT. He's also never been very cut at that weight.

Chael_Sonnen.jpg

Being clean will do that to ya. I still expect him to whoop Tito though.

Like most of his supporters, Im guessing you prefer him errect not soft.

Why are people assuming hes clean? This is Bellator. Where drug tests are IQ tests.

Photo credit : Anderson Silva?

Cause shael be looking like he's about to take a knee to the solar plexus.

Why are people assuming hes clean? This is Bellator. Where drug tests are IQ tests.
Seriously. What possible reason would he have to be clean? I think he needs to cycle off for a scheduled drug test or 2, but these guys have that down to a science. He and Tito will both be juiced to the gills.

He's leaning too "heavily" on his promo skills.

this is a few days before weigh in's.... and he is fighting at 205. So if he has even started his cut, it is in the beginning phases. When he fights at 205 he always looks bigger but not as cut... Chael has a lot of muscle on him. It's when he cuts to 185 that you can see it better. Also, he isn't fighting in the UFC, so there is no USADA.... BUT There is no more Thereputic Use Exemptions.... So as long as he stays within normal parameters I don't think anyone would be able to tell if he was supplementing his testosterone to a normal level.

Seriously. What possible reason would he have to be clean? I think he needs to cycle off for a scheduled drug test or 2, but these guys have that down to a science. He and Tito will both be juiced to the gills.
Have you seen Tito? He looks like he is in the best shape of his fucking career... He looked like a friggin amature body builder in his pics. They are both "Ready"

From Sonnen

"If I was to fail a test under my Bellator contract, it would cost me 100 percent of my purse and $500,000. That is in writing," Sonnen said. "Now, I understand for you guys, that's not as good as a clean test, but boy, that's got to mean something. If you think I didn't read that part of it before I signed it, I did.

I want to see him fight Tucker Carlson.

From Sonnen

"If I was to fail a test under my Bellator contract, it would cost me 100 percent of my purse and $500,000. That is in writing," Sonnen said. "Now, I understand for you guys, that's not as good as a clean test, but boy, that's got to mean something. If you think I didn't read that part of it before I signed it, I did.

interesting

He's leaning too "heavily" on his promo skills.

I love Chael, but he became a star mostly because of his promo skills. If it were almost any other washed-up big name fighting Ortiz I probably wouldn't care.

From Sonnen

"And there they were... the Nogueria brothers were feeding a carrot to a bus... THIS is a TRUE STORY!! I swear!! This happened down in brazil" - CP Sonnen .

Back