Chael Sonnen: Jon Jones hid from USADA

Imagine meeting a white girl on ChristianSingles.com, falling in love with her, proposing at a fancy restaurant, marrying the girl of your dreams........only to learn she once banged roided Jon Jones in the back of a Toyota Corolla on a bender.

That's why he's my hero.
Is that when he took the erectile dysfunction pills for his erectile dysfunction?

This shit is old as fuck.

When dumb asses mention the DC/Jones fights, shut up, watch the OSP performance from Jones and then realize what Chael is saying along with two tests, lol.

That story has been floating around for a while. I believe it. Seems like something Jon would do.

giphy.webp

The only thing that would make it even funnier if someone could find a timestamped twitter, instagram or DM from that time period where he was cowering under the ring.

12 hours is crazy amount of time to be under a cage.
Surely it would be more like 6 hours.

If its 12 hours that means USADA arrived at say 8am and left 8pm.
You could have a sleep, during this time. Without sleeping, it would be extremely difficult to not cough/sneeze.

Yep...it's basically the same as a failed test. So that's three. Lifelong PED cheat.

Can't wait to see Jones punk Colby when they see face to face.
Colby needs to hide all boomerang.

This story was old by the time Sonnen regurgitated it.

If you're a jon jones fan, don't click play:

/thread

According to Chael and Colby Jon Jones hid under a cage for 12 hours to avoid a suprise USADA inspection
Edit: sorry dont know how to timestamp but it's at 5:10

If true...
View attachment 405479

lol I remember that story Chael is a funny ass mofo, I m laughing hard as fuck

Imagining Jon Jones hiding under that hot smelly ass ring and his teamates giving him the go ahead to come out from under there hahah

thats some funny shit if you picture it in your head

Has Jones ever addressed this if its untrue he could sue Chael, Im leaning toward it being true

wasnt there some other fighter who hid in a drainage thing was that Wandy or Aldo?

Back