Chael Sonnen: Jon Jones hid from USADA

ChumpyKiwi

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
According to Chael and Colby Jon Jones hid under a cage for 12 hours to avoid a suprise USADA inspection
Edit: sorry dont know how to timestamp but it's at 5:10

If true...
dTYFLkE.gif

According to Chael and Colby Jon Jones hid under a cage for 12 hours to avoid a suprise USADA inspection

If true...
View attachment 405479

Imagine meeting a white girl on ChristianSingles.com, falling in love with her, proposing at a fancy restaurant, marrying the girl of your dreams........only to learn she once banged roided Jon Jones in the back of a Toyota Corolla on a bender.

That's why he's my hero.

Imagine meeting a white girl on ChristianSingles.com, falling in love with her, proposing at a fancy restaurant, marrying the girl of your dreams........only to learn she once banged roided Jon Jones in the back of a Toyota Corolla on a bender.

That's why he's my hero.
Because he slept with your wife?

this is why it pays it be honest and truthful jon, and not be something youre not. maybe he found a pretzel under the octagon anad it wasnt a total loss

Not new news... but sounds like something he would do.

Imagine meeting someone on ChristianSingles.com falling in love with her, proposing at a fancy restaurant, marrying the girl of your dreams........only to learn she once banged roided Jon Jones in the back of a Toyota Corolla on a bender.

That's why he's my hero.
81780813-3E4E-4D80-86CC-347D6140CA39.png
wOCy2xC.gif

So? Haven’t you ever played hide n’ seek before? Newb. Fake news.

That's why he's my hero.
I don’t know if you’re implying that he banged your girl, but that definitely sounded cuckish. I would think his fighting is more appealing to his fans

Last edited:
USADA should have used a search function to find him...

Back