Chael Sonnen back to work. WAR CHAEL

That photo is so sad ..... I feel so sorry for the man ... losing a child .... tragic ..... i hope Chael is getting better , nothing but love for the man .... actually felt emotional looking at this picture.

His fight does matter. War Chael.

After everything hes been through I have a hard time looking at him like the bad guy now

I love Chael as a person but he can't possibly be allowed to fight again? He was one of the biggest cheaters in MMA how can that be allowed?

I love Chael as a person but he can't possibly be allowed to fight again? He was one of the biggest cheaters in MMA how can that be allowed?

His suspension is up dingleberry. If he wants a fight he'll get one.

Because he served his time and is free to return. Shouldn't be that hard to figure out.

"You're doing it wrong..."

Because he served his time and is free to return. Shouldn't be that hard to figure out.
A 2 year suspension isn't enough for blatant cheating. Totally unfair to the clean fighters

Is it really necessary to bring that up with what he's going though ?.

Back