Chael: Jon PEDs too expensive to be mixed into supplements; also possession is a class c felony

"Oral Turinabol was one such drug that several athletes had apparently been using with success up until recently. They could use it, stop taking it for a few days, take a piss for the doping control officer and the results came back clean. But little did they know that some German and Russian anti-doping researchers quietly made a breakthrough in drug-detection technology in 2013."

http://roidvisor.com/mlb-players-dr...oid-oral-turinabol-want-pass-doping-controls/

And Chael knows lol
Yeah he would, he even said it in the video. "I'm an expert on this, an expert for all the wrong reasons, but an expert none the less." Chael was smart enough to take the route of admitting to his mistakes and failures, instead of just denying. Other fighters would do themselves a favor to follow the same path if they find themselves in similar hot water. But unfortunately the majority of them just deny deny deny.

"Too expensive"???????

Ummm, you can find test prop, test enan, test cyp, deca, and primo for $20-$70 a vile at pretty much any gym.

giphy.gif

Chael was on every steroid in the book... couldn't save him.
I think they were both choke full of steroids, Jones just had the better quality roids and was able to go undetected fora lot longer.

haha. I just looked it up and you're right. I'm almost positive it was dimspace who originally said they did. That's where I got the info from was a post on here. Apparently it's a list of tained supplements.

Here's a tweet of his that made it sound like they kept a list of tested supplements:

Dave/Dim‏@dimspace Apr 14

But could be argued diligence shown by athlete in choosing tested supplements would qualify for substantial reduction in event of pos.

We were talking about @trustedinsport and other third party testing..

Screenshot_20170825-120804.png

i find it amazing how some of the athletes manage to find tainted supplements without knowing all the time.

Is there any non-athlete based news source talking about how tainted supplements are?

Regardless of Jones, this seems to be an issue.
yes they have talked about it for years. Supplements are totally unregulated you can put anything in them.

But there is no way Jon's camp would have him using any supplement without first checking it out after he failed last time

A prohormone is a precursor to a steroid. It isnt a steroid until it converts in the body. Its what mark mcguire took when he tried to claim that he never took steroids, he technically wasnt lieing.

The prohormone known as Hdrol/Halo-drol is the precursor to T-bol. It used to be one of the most popular prohormones and were sold often in supplement shops

Wait, let's think about this for a minute. You can clearly see the moment when Jon's big toe snaps and he is digging it hard into the canvas trying to get leverage on Sonnen. So, applying Newton's third law of motion, we know that the force Jon was exerting on Chael , in return, Chael was exerting on Jon, thus snapping his big toe. Chael had everything to do with Jon's toe and would have absolutely deserved a TKO win.

Toe KO?

USADA also keeps a list of tested supplements. How hard can it be for these guys to use what's on their safe list? Maybe because they don't want to so they can claim tainted supplements?
They don't have a safe list.. Only a high risk list. Correct me if I'm wrong but couldn't find one on their site

yea. And to a certain extent he's right, people likely aren't intentionally dosing many supplements with clomid. But you don't need to do it intentionally. If you're running an underground lab, which isn't subject to health inspections, are you going to be diligent about cleaning your equipment between batches? Accidental contamination will get the same results are intentionally spiking something.

There is a documented case of a vitamin B-50 supplement being tainted with 2 anabolic steroids. There's no way in hell that was intentional, but we know it happened. Same thing could happen with clomid, or virtually any other drug.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/fda-anabolic-steroids-found-in-vitamin-b-supplement/
Jones' friend who ordered him the experimental dick pills that said "do not consume" on them also just happened to make an order for pure clomine from the same company a week or so before. When usada aquired the pills Jones took they had the clomine in them, but also otger banned substances in a greater quantity. When they tested Jones' sample it didnt contain these other drugs. Consider for a second how exponentially blunderous Jones and his associates were for that much evidence to be stacked against him. It is true that all that might just be a coincidence and an underground lab contaminated his vitamins or made a highly unusual batch of dick pills. But if this isnt enough to book someone then we are essentially saying you get a free pass no matter how many holes are in your story as long as you can name a product that has peds in it. Drug tests become IQ tests no different from the piss cup days.

Back