Chael: Jon PEDs too expensive to be mixed into supplements; also possession is a class c felony

USADA doesn't do this. Other organizations do, as @dimspace pointed out, but USADA's stance is essentially "you don't need these, use at your own risk."

haha. I just looked it up and you're right. I'm almost positive it was dimspace who originally said they did. That's where I got the info from was a post on here. Apparently it's a list of tained supplements.

Here's a tweet of his that made it sound like they kept a list of tested supplements:

Dave/Dim‏@dimspace Apr 14

But could be argued diligence shown by athlete in choosing tested supplements would qualify for substantial reduction in event of pos.

haha. I just looked it up and you're right. I'm almost positive it was dimspace who originally said they did. That's where I got the info from was a post on here. Apparently it's a list of tained supplements.

Here's a tweet of his that made it sound like they kept a list of tested supplements:

Dave/Dim‏@dimspace Apr 14

But could be argued diligence shown by athlete in choosing tested supplements would qualify for substantial reduction in event of pos.

Yes, any steps an athlete could document showing that they'd taken some steps would help them. The high risk list requires a login (takes 30 seconds to make an account - it's not restrictive), so that USADA can tell if you checked or not. You could save a copy of the web page you got it from, along with documenting whether each ingredient was on the prohibited list or not.

Don't do what this woman did: Get random pills from a Chinese person in a box with a chinese label. Don't read chinese. Take them for a cold. Mix them in with your other pills so that you have no idea what they are. Take some more. Figure out afterwards it was ephedrine, specifically spelled out in Chinese on the box.

She got zero reduction in her sanction.

https://www.usada.org/wp-content/uploads/3-10-15-Reasoned-Decision-and-Award.pdf

“After initially be [sic] notified of the positive finding for Ephedrine, I personally jumped to the conclusion that the Benadryl Allergy Medicine I had been taking must have been the cause. But doing some research online, it seems that this is not the case. 7 I submit as attachment photographs of all of the medicines that I had taken in the weeks prior to the competition in Lima, and I believe that I have now identified the likely source of the Ephedrine – a box of Chinese Herbal Medicine that I was given by some Asians I met at a restaurant in late January 2014 when I was competing in the Osaka Ladies Marathon in Japan and when my allergies and cough were especially bothering me to the extent that I could not finish the competition. It is green and white with Chinese characters in the attached photographs. The label of the box is all in Chinese which I cannot read, but I had a Chinese associate translate the label for me and he informs that the fifth and sixth characters translate to “Ephedra Sinica”, an herb that does contain Ephedrine. I did not even specifically intend to take this medicine in the days prior to the Lima Marathon, but I have (until now) been in the habit of putting some of [sic] all the pills that I take (analgesics, antihistamines) into a single pill bottle for convenience when traveling. There are some of the Chinese pills in this bottle, so I am convinced that I must have inadvertently taken some while in Lima.”

Lol are you mistaking Jones for Silva? Where is Woodley at?

Skill plus roids beats roids anyway tho you're right there.

Jones fought Chael and somehow the referee failed to notice that for a long time, Jones toe was fractured from rolling on it, and the fucking bone was sticking out as it was profusely bleeding.

jon-jones-broken-toe_original_crop_north.jpg

Yes, any steps an athlete could document showing that they'd taken some steps would help them.

I was just saying that's probably where I got the idea usada had a list of tested supplements. I read it as dimspace saying the athletes might get a reduction if they could show they used diligence in only using tested supplements. I thought he was saying USADA tested them.

At least chael sonnen will admit what he did. Almost shamelessly lol but still he owns that shit like a man

Bones toe had nothing to do with Chael.
Wait, let's think about this for a minute. You can clearly see the moment when Jon's big toe snaps and he is digging it hard into the canvas trying to get leverage on Sonnen. So, applying Newton's third law of motion, we know that the force Jon was exerting on Chael , in return, Chael was exerting on Jon, thus snapping his big toe. Chael had everything to do with Jon's toe and would have absolutely deserved a TKO win.

Problem is USADA has found Turinabol in 7 supplements.

The last company Jones blamed for tainted supplement made this statement:

"An executive from GAT Nutrition, a sponsor of Jones and other athletes, told USA TODAY Sports that if a supplement was the source of the banned substance, it did not come from his Connecticut-based company."

Read the rest here

I've always thought Jones was a sociopath. Even before the drugs and criminal offenses. Good to see others calling him it now.

giphy.gif

Chael was on every steroid in the book... couldn't save him.
CHael is not 6'4 with an 85 inch reach lhw. Doesn't eye poke or spam oblique kicks. Chael is a one dimensional wrestler on trt. He can't compete against Jones.

Last edited:
The last company Jones blamed for tainted supplement made this statement:

"An executive from GAT Nutrition, a sponsor of Jones and other athletes, told USA TODAY Sports that if a supplement was the source of the banned substance, it did not come from his Connecticut-based company."

Read the rest here
GAT still has substances on their website that would make someone fail a fight night test.
https://shop.teamgat.com/collections/thermogenesis-energy/products/jetfuel-original

And yes, it's up on the high risk list.

They don't have anything that would obviously make someone fail an OOC test, though.

Jones fought Chael and somehow the referee failed to notice that for a long time, Jones toe was fractured from rolling on it, and the fucking bone was sticking out as it was profusely bleeding.

he said he caught in the fence or some shit iirc. He seemed to be moving pretty good considering, feel like his corner easily could've snapped it into place if need be.

It didn't break the skin until Jones' celebration. It popped during a slam on Sonnen during the fight and was hard to tell anything was wrong by anyone, not just the ref. Even after it broke the skin nobody noticed until Joe looked down right before the interview.

It takes a cheat to know a cheater I guess

Back