Chael has stooped to a new low

remember what happened to the last guy who dressed like that and fought a russian. rocky-iv-carl-weather-and-dolph-lundgren.jpg

It's clearly tongue in cheek. Leave it to Sherdog to get worked up over everything. Even Fedor probably had a good chuckle at that.

Okay, so now you are changing what we are talking about. The original post was you responding to a post saying Fedor was humble and honorable, in which you said meant boring. I guess you are an idiot who changes the goal post as well as being a dick to other posters for no reason.

Read the whole post I was responding to, moron.

Chael actually said at the bellator press conf he did not like it. He said he got dressed and walked out of his locker room. Saw Fedor and Fedor laughed at him. He just hung his head low and walked away.

Then sonnen said "i thought i was dressed like rocky at 1st but then i realized im actually dressed like the guy who got killed by the russian..... are you kidding me?"

Very funny stuff

Edit: heres the presser. Its 10 seconds in

Oh my goodness I’m dying over here. This is legitimately hilarious. Chael is a great storyteller, and that is a lost art. The super worried look on his face in the promo pic tells me he knew that was Apollo’s outfit, he just figured it would make for a better story. I can appreciate that.

Fedor laughing at Chaels reaction to his short response was pretty funny. You can tell Fedor is kind of amused by him.

Have you seen this Bellator commercial? Chael is dressed up like Apollo Creed as Uncle Sam. The commercial is embarrassing as hell and I am a little surprised Bellator is looking to be WWF from the 80's.
fedor_sonnen_bellator_high_res.1535043109.jpg

Is Chael officially MMA's Doink the Clown?
doinktheclown.jpg
On tonight's card, Sergei Kharitoniv came out to the theme song for "Rocky 4" and Roy Nelson "Born in the USA"

Would only be fitting for Fedor to go full Drago on his ass then.

Looks like they photoshopped the outfit on him. Pretty funny really

It's bc Bellator expects the Russian to murder the American in the cage.

People need to chill. U think Chael doesn’t know that’s cheese personified? Its gimmick, its pro wrestling. Imagine leaving Fedor to sell the fight?

You all missing point: he dressed as GOAT boxer to beat GOAT MMA.

<Moves>

No the Kimbo vs Dada was pure MMA freakshow fight. I mean WWF in the sense that in the 80s they had guys in cartoon costumes. Garbage man, hill billy, Dragons, Parrot bird guy etc etc. I think you might be too young since old school was probably John Cena for you.

That was more of an early 90s thing. But let's be real, MMA has taken aspects of pro wrestling since the early pride days at least.

On tonight's card, Sergei Kharitoniv came out to the theme song for "Rocky 4" and Roy Nelson "Born in the USA"
Wasn't it "Eye of the Tiger" that Sergei walked out to? That was Rocky III. Also Roy walked out to Born in the USA but I don't think he walked out of the cage after!!! That was a brutal KO by Sergei.

Wasn't it "Eye of the Tiger" that Sergei walked out to? That was Rocky III. Also Roy walked out to Born in the USA but I don't think he walked out of the cage after!!! That was a brutal KO by Sergei.
As a child I recall it being on the Rocky 4 Soundtrack but it may have been used in both movies. No Roy was hurting yesterday he wasn't walking far that's for sure.

You mean Dada5000 and Kimbdoh Slice Bellator?

6 month noob fan confirmed.
yeah, bellator is willing to do just about anything to make money, as long it doesnt impact the belts situation.

All in good fun. It really isn't any more ridiculous than USA chants breaking out at sporting events for no good reason. Which I wonder would or wouldn't happen if they hadn't cut this promo simply cause Fedor is ruski.

Back