Chael has stooped to a new low

dipstickjimmy

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Have you seen this Bellator commercial? Chael is dressed up like Apollo Creed as Uncle Sam. The commercial is embarrassing as hell and I am a little surprised Bellator is looking to be WWF from the 80's.
fedor_sonnen_bellator_high_res.1535043109.jpg

Is Chael officially MMA's Doink the Clown?
doinktheclown.jpg

To be fair, this was probaly Bellator's idea.

People can say what they want about Chael, but hes always been a company guy as far as steppin in on short notice, being relatively easy to deal with, etc

Last edited:
Lol I think it's great costume cept the used perhaps the least flattering foto of him they could find lol

Chael is trying every trick in the book to create some kind of a rivalry, but is looking like an ass because Emelianenko is too humble and likeable to be portrayed as a villain.

I think that costume idea was Chaels.

And lol at bellator trying to be wwf.

You mean Dada5000 and Kimbdoh Slice Bellator?

6 month noob fan confirmed.

Chael winning is what will drive the forums nuts. Fedor and Conor losing in the same 7 day period must be the sign of the apocalypse. I hope it happens though.

If you get that triggered by something like this, I hope you never have any real problems in life.

I think that costume idea was Chaels.

And lol at bellator trying to be wwf.

He said he thought that was Rocky's outfit not the guy the Russian beat to death. Since he liked the outfit he stole it from wardrobe.

Chael gonna do what that no good Euro couldn't and put the Russian down.

Have you seen this Bellator commercial? Chael is dressed up like Apollo Creed as Uncle Sam. The commercial is embarrassing as hell and I am a little surprised Bellator is looking to be WWF from the 80's.
fedor_sonnen_bellator_high_res.1535043109.jpg

Is Chael officially MMA's Doink the Clown?
doinktheclown.jpg
What the fuck are you talking about?

Chael is trying every trick in the book to create some kind of a rivalry, but is looking like an ass because Emelianenko is too humble and likeable to be portrayed as a villain.

AKA boring.

Chael's face looks hilarious! I'm catching a George Dubya/Squidward vibe.

Chael actually said at the bellator press conf he did not like it. He said he got dressed and walked out of his locker room. Saw Fedor and Fedor laughed at him. He just hung his head low and walked away.

Then sonnen said "i thought i was dressed like rocky at 1st but then i realized im actually dressed like the guy who got killed by the russian..... are you kidding me?"

Very funny stuff

Edit: heres the presser. Its 10 seconds in

Last edited:
Chael dressing up like the guy who got killed by a Russian in the ring. Good choice.

You mean Dada5000 and Kimbdoh Slice Bellator?

6 month noob fan confirmed.
No the Kimbo vs Dada was pure MMA freakshow fight. I mean WWF in the sense that in the 80s they had guys in cartoon costumes. Garbage man, hill billy, Dragons, Parrot bird guy etc etc. I think you might be too young since old school was probably John Cena for you.

Back