Cerrone needs a new manager

thehyena

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I was looking at who Cowboy is fighting next. Well it's a new up and coming badass who is 10 and 1. The problem is no one as popular as Cowboy takes these fights BC they know they can lose and get shit on. Cowboy lost to Till and the black English dude when only diehards would know thier name. He has nothing to gain with a win and everything if he loses. He could do what most popular veterans do and fight guys a little older with wear and tear, like 99 percent of them do. This is a good way to shorten your career and get called a stepping stone. Sorry this is a dumb move on Cowboys part.

I'm not saying he loses but why risk it when your worked your way up to fight bigger names. This fight was not even announced because of the newcomer.

Cerrone just wants to fight and get paid well for it. He doesn't remotely care who. His opponents are just dollar signs with fists to him.

He probably has it worked out with Dana that if he helps build these guys careers that he will get taken care of

A win adds to his record for most UFC wins. He passed GSP and Bisping. He fights whoever whenever. I don’t see a problem here.

Probably trying to fight his way out of a shitty contract. imo

In this case yes. But, he’s also blown some big fights. If he wins, the scheduling takes care of itself

Cowboy is a rejuvenated man now that he's a father. He aims to be in contention once more and a fight like this is a good start

He literally ruined Myles Jury

The guy just likes fighting and cashing checks. Easy figther to manage imo

I just hope he's banking some money and not blowing it all on horses and jet skis.

He gets a nice payday, he wins bonuses, he gets prime slots cause he's the type of fighter UFC and Dana love. He'll fight anyone, anywhere, anytime. And in todays mma where you see more and more fighters turning down fights and refusing to fight certain people he's a throwback to the old school and thats why he'll be taken care of.

This shit ain't boxing. Wish more fighters were like Cowboy tbh.

Cerrone has never lost to an up and comer at 155. Till and Edwards both had a significant size advantage on him. Donald hurts him and taps him due to strangulation.
He had Ken Harvicks company managing him, but he does wtf he wants. I just want to watch him in exciting fights. We all know he will never touch the belt.

that aldo fight woulda been interesting. surprised aldo didnt take it. guess he wants to stay at 145

Back