Cerrone needs a new manager

He's still around ?

I’m almost positive he’s a goner; however, he was a true gem on here and I decided to throw a little love his way.

He’s probably off having triangle choke inspired sex with a lady who studies law..

.. again.

<Goldie11>

Cerrone is my favorite fighter almost strictly because of his no excuses, always active career.

Are you really complaining about a fighter taking tough fights?

We should be applauding him for not cherry picking.

Maybe a better agent too. I just caught his appearance in a Denzel Washington movie, The Equalizer 2. He had like 4 lines in some other language . Didn’t even sound like him—probably dubbed lol.

TS complaining about the one thing we all love about Cowboy...He is one of a dying breed in mma these days enjoy him while hes still here bro

I was looking at who Cowboy is fighting next. Well it's a new up and coming badass who is 10 and 1. The problem is no one as popular as Cowboy takes these fights BC they know they can lose and get shit on. Cowboy lost to Till and the black English dude when only diehards would know thier name. He has nothing to gain with a win and everything if he loses. He could do what most popular veterans do and fight guys a little older with wear and tear, like 99 percent of them do. This is a good way to shorten your career and get called a stepping stone. Sorry this is a dumb move on Cowboys part.

it cause cowboy doesnt care he want to fight win or lose.

Cerrone just wants to fight and get paid well for it. He doesn't remotely care who. His opponents are just dollar signs with fists to him.

I think that's TS point. He (like most guys) will fight anytime, anywhere. Management's job is to do the deciding for their fighter. I kinda agree... the only thing to gain fighting/beating an up and comer, is beating them while they're still up and coming (and then, if they become someone, you can say you beat them). If that is their thinking, I can agree with that too.

Nah. Cerrone ain't top shelf material. Never has, never will be, esp at this point in his career. The guy is willing to fight new guys who are very tough and that's cool with me.

I think that's TS point. He (like most guys) will fight anytime, anywhere. Management's job is to do the deciding for their fighter. I kinda agree... the only thing to gain fighting/beating an up and comer, is beating them while they're still up and coming (and then, if they become someone, you can say you beat them). If that is their thinking, I can agree with that too.
The TS point is the same as what you just stated. "His management should be deciding who he fights and he shouldn't continuously fight up and comers". That's not Cowboy. He stated long ago that he's a "real fighter" that doesn't pick fights and will fight whomever Dana puts in front of him, he just wants big checks. That's Cowboy's m.o. That's the legacy he wants to leave behind. If he's content with that, everyone else should be.

Maybe a better agent too. I just caught his appearance in a Denzel Washington movie, The Equalizer 2. He had like 4 lines in some other language . Didn’t even sound like him—probably dubbed lol.
I didn't even know he was in it and i watched the movie.

I want him to take tough fights that matter. He is old

One thing he doesn't need is new management
KHI get him top sponsors without being a top fighter

http://donaldcerrone.net/sponsors/

Cerrone has 1.1 million followers on Instagram and is one of the most visible UFC fighters outside the handful of legitimate stars. He's well ensconced in the 'most popular' top 10% of the roster.

That that should make you be considered a top fighter, regarding sponsors.

Cerrone will fight anyone. He doesn't give a single fuck.

Hopefully Cowboy will derail this fake glove touching bum and send him back to the prelims.

Back