Cerrone has never had a 2 fight losing streak, let alone 3

I feel like Sherdog did this to Cerrone by ranking him in their top 10 p4p.

Idk if it's a past his prime case, his last 3 fights have def been bad style matchups for him. Strong, pressure boxers with good td. However, he really looked clueless against till imo. His arms were way too low, like he was too worried about the liver kick. He seemed scared, like he felt darren's power. Then again, the guy looked like a lhw, sprawled well and certainly has power. I like how he takes the center of the octagon and never takes a step back, he's got some similarities to conor.

GATiiFDOC1da8.gif

and was never any good to begin with right

Cowboy has fought 19 times in the last 5 years. That's a shit ton of mileage.

Cerrone has never been Elite. Lets face it jack of all trades master of none. He's like a 6 or 7/10 in all categories and that always spelled trouble against 9's and 10's who knew how to apply it. Now he's older with lots of wars and can only get worse. Thats okay. Soild gatekeepers are needed and he's always fun to watch.

To his defense, he gave us probably the best combo we´ve ever seen in the ufc.
giphy.gif

Still my boy

till won't hang with wonderboy or woodley. I don't care if he just beat cerrone, who teh fuck is Till? what's his competition been like outside of cerrone?
44-0 with 33 knockouts in kickboxing, undefeated in MMA so far, just because he only has one big name so far under his belt doesn't mean he can't hang with the guys ahead of him. He's done his job so far.

It is numerically impossible to have a 3 fight losing streak without first having had a 2 fight losing streak.

Therefore, he HAS had a 2 fight losing streak.

Math - this guy gets it

Obviously he is out of his prime.

No shit Sherlock, Ceronne has 36 combined UFC/WEC fights and made his debut eleven years ago. Dude was extremely active and entertaining, but everybody eventually grows old.

He should take the rest of the year off, he needs it. The nose was smashed and he needs a rest. I would prefer he took a year off then return to LW.

He's got a 6 month suspension but I agree with you. he should take like 9-12 months off and refresh and comeback with a new gameplan.

Cerrone is 34, over 70 fights between kickboxing and MMA, fights 4x a year, and probably should be fighting a weight class down. He may be out of his prime but he's also walked into 3 straight fights where his opponents were the prototypical style fighter to beat him.

till won't hang with wonderboy or woodley. I don't care if he just beat cerrone, who teh fuck is Till? what's his competition been like outside of cerrone?

What was Jones comp before he molested Shogun? Nothing special either.. Till seems really talented and outside of Wonderboy.. Woodley and Maia I don't think WW is that strong

Some said that about Conor when he came in and toppled Brimage. Till has a big following with hardcores and rightfully so.

All champs were prospects at one point, and Till has looked fucjing amazing in 5 UFC fights. The hype up s legit, and we all know how Sherdoggers love to hit the ground running with hype trains.

Back